No announcement yet.

**Official Boxing Thread**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see the fights last night? Did that HW get that KO? I fell asleep before it ended. That guy he beat (assuming) is the guy that beat that Mangina Audley Harrison.

Comment

• Who here would pay to see a Mike Tyson vs Tommy Morrison fight?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Wow no posts on here and Gatti fought. I'm ashamed of you all. He lost but he's still my boy. In the 5th he was about to get KTFO so he dropped his arms and just started swinging instead of being a punk like most boxers and just covering up and waiting for the ref. to step in. He got KO'd in the 9th I think. Such a shame. Hopefully he'll retire now, his frame is not big enough to be a welterweight.

Comment

• gatti cant go out on a lose and neither can vargas they will both be back

idk maybe one more time to fight each other :roll:

Comment

• Baldomir looked real good last night, i'd like to see him and hatton go at it

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128
              Baldomir looked real good last night, i'd like to see him and hatton go at it
              Style wise it would have the potential to be a great fight, however, i do think that Hatton would beat him.

I love how he wants to fight Floyd though , Floyd wouldn't even have to train to clean him up.

Baldomir is like my new most hated boxer ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by primetime21335
                Originally posted by JETS5128
                Style wise it would have the potential to be a great fight, however, i do think that Hatton would beat him.

I love how he wants to fight Floyd though , Floyd wouldn't even have to train to clean him up.

I know, he beats his chest at gatti, then he acts all apolegetic after the head butt, then he trashes floyd and hatton. PICK A GOD DAMN PERSONALITY

Sig by Me

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335

I know, he beats his chest at gatti, then he acts all apolegetic after the head butt, then he trashes floyd and hatton. PICK A GOD DAMN PERSONALITY
                  both hatton and PBF would rip him up. so would cotto for that matter.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I hope he fights Floyd and Floyd whoops his pansy ass soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I hope the next due he fights absolutely eats him alive. Big doofus. Only reason he's good is because he can't get hurt in his head. F' that, lets have him fight Mickey Ward and Ward pound him with that left hook to the body 50 times.

Comment

• Anyone see B.A.D last night? solid action

Someone needs to update the thread title

Sig by Me

Comment

Anyone see B.A.D last night? solid action

I did, wasn't too shabby. I really fell for little Stevie, I was hoping he'd come back and KO him so bad lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by primetime21335
                          Anyone see B.A.D last night? solid action

I did, wasn't too shabby. I really fell for little Stevie, I was hoping he'd come back and KO him so bad lol.
                          He didn't fight that bad of a fight, he just got caught with some punches, i really wanted him to win too

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                            Who here would pay to see a Mike Tyson vs Tommy Morrison fight?

Comment

• Im still waiting for Ron Artest vs Ben Wallace on ppv

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerv
                                Im still waiting for Ron Artest vs Ben Wallace on ppv

Artest would own, Wallace is a big chump who has never fought neone in his entire life. For real, who's gonna fight him?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information