X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by primetime21335
    Originally posted by Nerv
    Im still waiting for Ron Artest vs Ben Wallace on ppv

Artest would own, Wallace is a big chump who has never fought neone in his entire life. For real, who's gonna fight him?
    Artest's father is a former Golden Gloves champ isn't he?

Comment

• im gonna update the title. And, I think that PBF vs Baldy is gonna go down on nov 2. Floyd is gonna destroy him.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Did anyone here watch the Forrest fight this weekend? That just proves that boxing is fixed. Vernon got his ass handed to him and was deducted 1 point for a low blow and they still gave him the decision. Terrible.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Boxing is set up. The contender is fake. Boxing needs to go.

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
          Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
          Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
          Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
          Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
          Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
          Snyder, get me Gano!

Comment

• Originally posted by HokiesSkins2621
            Boxing is set up. The contender is fake. Boxing needs to go.
            Dont post in here anymore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by HokiesSkins2621
              Boxing is set up. The contender is fake. Boxing needs to go.
              How is boxing set up? Give me one example from the last year. And the contender is not fake, most of the fighters do suck, but its not fake. And as moth said, if u dont like it dont post here.

Comment

• i may be setting up another boxing mock draft. I only want people who actually know boxing (or are willing to research), so if u think u fit the bill, pm me or post here. You have a better shot of being accepted if u have posted in this thread and I get a sense that u know what u are doing.

Comment

• anybody order the maskaev rahman ppv?

Comment

• Mascaev!!!!!! Great job Oleg!

I can't believe people thought that this guy has a glass chin. He seems pretty tough to me. He took some pretty serious shots from Rahman and didn't even blink.

It's official now, HW division is COMPLETELY OWNED by the former Soviet Fighters.

According to various reports Mascaev and Klitchko are working on a fight in October. It could be an excellent fight.

Some of you may not realize this but it would acctually be a kind of a revenge fight, as, if I'm not mistaken, Mascaev once beat Vitaly Klitchko, before either turned pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV
                      Mascaev!!!!!! Great job Oleg!

I can't believe people thought that this guy has a glass chin. He seems pretty tough to me. He took some pretty serious shots from Rahman and didn't even blink.

It's official now, HW division is COMPLETELY OWNED by the former Soviet Fighters.

According to various reports Mascaev and Klitchko are working on a fight in October. It could be an excellent fight.

Some of you may not realize this but it would acctually be a kind of a revenge fight, as, if I'm not mistaken, Mascaev once beat Vitaly Klitchko, before either turned pro.
                      the HW division is just horrible right now. No disrespect to Maskaev, he is tough and has some power, but a fighter w/ his skill set should never hold a belt. The same goes for everyone else except klitchko (and a Toney who actually trains). Give me the lighter weights anyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                        i may be setting up another boxing mock draft. I only want people who actually know boxing (or are willing to research), so if u think u fit the bill, pm me or post here. You have a better shot of being accepted if u have posted in this thread and I get a sense that u know what u are doing.
                        i guess this isnt happening

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants
                          Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                          i may be setting up another boxing mock draft. I only want people who actually know boxing (or are willing to research), so if u think u fit the bill, pm me or post here. You have a better shot of being accepted if u have posted in this thread and I get a sense that u know what u are doing.
                          i guess this isnt happening
                          guess not. bump it anyway

Comment

• Last week when i was suspended I went to Friday Night Fights baby!!! Yeaaaah!!!

It was freakin sweet. Saw Cherry fight for the second time and he really reminds me of Jermaine Taylor.

My boy and fan favorite Monte Meza Clay stopped his opponent due to excessive bleeding above the eye.

HIS OPPONENTS SON WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US AND HE WAS GOING CRAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY when they stopped the fight!! omg he was yelling and screaming and stomping and crying about how it was such BS!!

and the whole crowd was going crazy when Meza Clay won. I felt so bad for him lol.

Comment

• Yay!!! A Mayweather fight was finally announced, it's been so long.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                                Yay!!! A Mayweather fight was finally announced, it's been so long.
                                Who's he fighting?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information