No announcement yet.

**Official Boxing Thread**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton v. Mayweather, Cotto-Mayweather would be amazing. It will test both fighters in ways they have not been tested before and of course test Mayweather. Pavlik-Taylor would be very nice.

Some fights comming up of interest:
    Margarito-Williams- July 17 (I think andre ward is fighting on the undercard)
    Maccarinelli-Braithwaite- July 21

and some other decent bouts
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=2918039

dayummm
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        I've been waiting for this fight for years......

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• any Baby Joe Mesi fans?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            any Baby Joe Mesi fans?
            Me, but you'd probably figure that.

Comment

• I hate to say it, but Mayweather would smash Hatton in a boxing clinic, Floyd's just to slick an operator IMO.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I'd rather see Floyd fight a different fighter or two, but it's good to see this fight happen. I'd suredly expect Floyd to win.

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

• Battle of the unbeatens gotta love it....

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Floyd babyyyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        Me, but you'd probably figure that.
                        yeah i sort of figured it was you and me.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
                          Ricky Hitman Hatton baby best Boxer in the buiz right now. Hatton vs. Mayweather baby Hatton will whip him up! Mayweather is a bum Hatton is the man.
                          Either you live in Great Britain or you live in LaLa Land. No way Hatton wins that fight. It's lookin like it won't even happen now, b/c Hatton's talkin bout takin a tune-up fight in GB. He's scared. He's showin his true colors.
                          When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
                            Either you live in Great Britain or you live in LaLa Land. No way Hatton wins that fight. It's lookin like it won't even happen now, b/c Hatton's talkin bout takin a tune-up fight in GB. He's scared. He's showin his true colors.
                            Hey, I'm from GB and I know Hatton would lose. Anyway talk over here is that Hatton's camp have tabled a 5m offer to Floyd. They are also negotiating with Paulie Malignaggi for a fight in the MSG.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                              Hey, I'm from GB and I know Hatton would lose. Anyway talk over here is that Hatton's camp have tabled a 5m offer to Floyd. They are also negotiating with Paulie Malignaggi for a fight in the MSG.
                              Yeah, I hear they offered a him a little under 10 mil (U.S. dollars), which isn't that bad, but in the offer, Hatton is gonna be making a lot more and Floyd has to sit around for the rest of the year while Hatton fights a tune-up fight in November to get his body more acclimated to 147. It kinda doesn't make sense to me b/c I hear he walks around at about 190. But I hear the offer is a joke. It seems like a low-ball just so they can say Floyd turned down Hatton.
                              When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

• BTW, for those that care, Sultan Ibragimov and Ruslan Chagaev will try to unify the HW titles.

I'm not sure if it'll be televised.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information