mayweather-hatton
    trinidad-roy jones

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
      trinidad-roy jones
      Lookin forward to this..

Comment

• Dude floyd needs to fight and not runaway and maybe Ill consider liking him or agreeing that he actually is good. He was afraid of oscar. I mean come on show some respect and fight with him.

Comment

• Bringing it back from the dead. Cotto vs Clottey time.

Comment

• My scorecard through 10

1. 10-8 Cotto
            2. 10-10
            3. 10-9 Cotto
            4. 10-9 Clottey
            5. 10-9 Clottey
            6. 10-9 Cotto
            7. 10-9 Clottey
            8. 10-9 Clottey
            9. 10-9 Clottey
            10. 10-9 Cotto

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cotto has the biggest balls ever. Jesus Christ. That was awesome.

How do you not LOVE Miguel Cotto?

BTW, sucks for Clottey because he did win the fight as a whole, got screwed by the round-by-round scoring system. He is a damn good fighter and will get another chance. But, this was Cotto's night, I dont see how anyone can still hate on this guy.

Didnt score the fight (and if I did it would have been biased), but I will tomorrow morning. I feel like it was close and could have went either way. The 116-111 was a terrible score tho, absolutely inexcusable.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I scored the second to last round a tie, and the last round for Cotto so I had him winning 115-114. I doubt Clottey's knee was 100% and obviously Cotto's eye was bother him so I would really like to see a rematch, but preferably in a neutral location this time.

Comment

• No way Clottey is getting a rematch. Makes no sense for Cotto to take that fight. I would like to see it as a boxing fan, but I would be shocked.

Btw, I think Clottey's knee was pretty close to fine. He may have felt it for 1 or 2 rounds, but he didnt fight any different than he usually does. And he was ripping that right hand in 7/8/9, so I dont buy the knee outside of a few rounds. That cut, however, was just about the worst I have ever seen someone fight with for such a long time. Not being able to see right hands SUCKS for one round (let alone NINE), and Cotto not only survived, but pulled out the win. Thats why I love him, that why he is my favorite fighter.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5527403

Jesus Christ, Floyd.

Comment

• Haha yesss Floyd. I hope this fight happens.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• He is so damn stupid.

Comment

• LMAO. tenchar
                          Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

Comment

• The funniest part is where he says that Manny can't speak English.

Floyd: You cannot speak English.

Comment

• Seems to wanna talk about anything other than signing the contract. bleh. Anyways I do worry about Manny even against Margs. I heard that since being elected Mayor he hasn't really been training much at all and is noticeably weaker in sparring sessions.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• If Pacquiao beats one more Mexican fighter i'm gonna kill myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information