**Official Boxing Thread**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh god, this is pure gold.

That mother f----- Pacquiao, he can't speak no English. He never seen a contract he didn't like.
    And then this mother f------ with Nike only got 70 Gs. How stupid can a mother f----- be? Reebok gave me a million dollars for three weeks. I wore Reebok s--- for a week for a million dollars. ... This mother f------'s name is Emmanuel.

Comment

• What a pssy, he offered an apology today. C'mon man, if you are gonna trash talk do it like Chael Sonnen, no apologies no regrets. I love how Floyd said he wants to apologize to those who interpreted his comments as being racist. For sht sakes he said:

Once I stomp the midget, Ill make that [expletive] make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice. Im going to cook that [expletive] with cats and dogs. Have some rice with a little barbecue dog.
      Why is he playing the whole apologetic card to those who may have interpreted him as racist, he is racist and should be proud of it and embrace his smack talking. If you are gonna talk sht than talk sht. Don't try to play both sides. Be a man.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Yeah he is pretty much a complete ass. He is also culturally ignorant as sushi would be Japanese. Wrong archipelago.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I hope PacMan destroys Marg. Cheating ******.
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
            I was talking Balboa. That's why we got worked up, because it's impossible to know. I know it sounds rediculous, but I just saw the Rocky series for the first time and was an adict.
            Apollo Creed is Muhammad Ali, so I think that is what would happen in a fight.

Comment

• Thoughts on Pac vs Margarito on Saturday? I just have a strange feeling that Margs is gonna make it a tough fight. I know the speed of Pac could very well dominate the fight for him but I think Margs natural size and mauling style could give Pacman problems. If Margarito fights the way he did against Cotto I think Manny could get beat around, although lets see how hard he hits without cheating, lol. I know all this talk of Manny not training hard since he was elected congressman is probably just hype for the fight or an excuse for if he loses, but I really think stylistically this could be tough on him. He will probably win like 7 or 8 of the rounds because of his speed but I think this will be the biggest beating he'll take.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Pacquiao camp trying to request prefight urine test on Margarito. Could be one of those nights. #boxing #PacMarg

Comment

• Margarito should say his spiritual beliefs prohibit him from peeing right before a fight.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Margarito really got hurt by those two liver shots!

Comment

• I hope Manny finishes him

Comment

• This fight is all Manny.

Comment

• I say Pac Man 10th round KO

Comment

• He's gonna go down! Aww not enough time.

Comment

• Manny could of killed Margarito, I started to feel bad for Margarito at the end.

Comment

• This is why I like MMA more than Boxing, the ref honestly put Margarito life in danger, should of been called in the 8th or so, just because a fighter wants to keep going doesn't mean you have to let him

also lost me $15

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information