No announcement yet.

**Official Boxing Thread**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually think everyone is overrating Baldomir. He beat a Judah who didnt train a lick for the fight. Baldomir is touggh, but he is not even a good boxer, he is about average. That said, I think it could be a possible fight of the year due to both fighters toughness and come forward style. But, I do see Gatti winning a UD if it makes the cards.

I will look for the Tommy Z fight for you
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Couldnt find the Tommy Z fight. It will probably be on worldboxingvideoarchive.com, but the site is down as of now.

I am going to try and post some pics of Malignaggi:

Comment

Comment

If you want the entire gallery, here is the link:

http://www.boxing-pics.com/cotto_mal...and_cotto.html

Comment

Is the Baldomir Gatti fight ppv?

Sig by Me

Comment

Did Cory Spinks have his fight yet?

He disappeared after the Judah loss

Comment

winky wright will win

Comment

winky wright will win

Comment

Originally posted by JETS5128
                    Is the Baldomir Gatti fight ppv?
                    No sir :D

Comment

I'm a fan of Winky, but I don't see him winning over Taylor. JT is a beast. He just overwhelms his opponents with his jab.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                        Did Cory Spinks have his fight yet?

He disappeared after the Judah loss
                        I believe he will be on shotime sometime soon. Not a big fan of his anyway

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV
                          I'm a fan of Winky, but I don't see him winning over Taylor. JT is a beast. He just overwhelms his opponents with his jab.
                          He has a great jab, but he didnt use it all that much in the b-hop fights. Winkys jab is just as good imo, due to the fact that he fights with his strong hand in front. He is also a defensive wizard. I dont see Taylor cracking his defense, but i may change my mind. This really is a pick em fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                            He has a great jab, but he didnt use it all that much in the b-hop fights. Winkys jab is just as good imo, due to the fact that he fights with his strong hand in front. He is also a defensive wizard. I dont see Taylor cracking his defense, but i may change my mind. This really is a pick em fight.
                            I agree with the pick 'em fight. It will probably be close to dead even in Vegas with Winky having possibly a slight edge in the odds.

As you said also, they both have tremendous jabs. This should be a fight of jabs... and hopefully it wont be boring because it sounds like me and a few buddies are setting up a night of drinking and boxing for this fight.

btw, just to confirm for %100 sure, is it this weekend or next?

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335
                              I agree with the pick 'em fight. It will probably be close to dead even in Vegas with Winky having possibly a slight edge in the odds.

As you said also, they both have tremendous jabs. This should be a fight of jabs... and hopefully it wont be boring because it sounds like me and a few buddies are setting up a night of drinking and boxing for this fight.

It is this weekend, June 17. It probably will be a boring fight to non-boxing fans, but if you appreciate a tactical fight (I do sometimes, and almost always when Winky fights) it should be interesting. I dont expect many fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335

It is this weekend, June 17. It probably will be a boring fight to non-boxing fans, but if you appreciate a tactical fight (I do sometimes, and almost always when Winky fights) it should be interesting. I dont expect many fireworks.
                                I am the same way. That's why I like watching Floyd fight, he's such a smart fighter and he's so tactical and accurate you gotta love it. It was tremendous to see him switch styles to fight Judah because he knew he'd have to fight textbook style against a guy with Judah's speed instead of his casual, front arm down style he often uses.

I do think Taylor has the power to KO Winky, and I think Winky could TKO Taylor if everything went perfect for him... but neither will probably happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information