Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Time NBA Draft POLL - Who has the best team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to know... not just who has the best assembly of players, but who actually has a squad that could play with each other without getting in each other's way... The team that appears would be the best functional "team". Play to each others strengths and weaknesses.

For example, Isaiah Thomas and Michael Jordan would be the perfect teammates. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit
      For example, Isaiah Thomas and Michael Jordan would be the perfect teammates. LOL!

Comment

Dr. J and Magic on the same team :shock:

I think Team 6 would win it all though.

Comment

Originally posted by GermaineRace

yeah, thats me, im in the lead right now. By the way Germaine ar eu from cleveland or do u just like the browns

Comment

Originally posted by DChess
            Originally posted by GermaineRace

yeah, thats me, im in the lead right now. By the way Germaine ar eu from cleveland or do u just like the browns
            Actually, team 6 is in the lead... and I think your frontcourt of Willis Reed and Moses Malone is one of the more weaker ones.

Comment

i am team 6 and i dont have them, i have kareem

Comment

Team 5, KG is the MAN! There would be no stopping Shaq and KG in the paint.

Comment

Kareem and zo would swat them all day, and if they starting getting some points, i would send Rasheed and KEmp in there to kcik their ass

Comment

Kareem and zo would swat them all day, and if they starting getting some points, i would send Rasheed and KEmp in there to kcik their ass
                    Kareem needs to gain about 100 pounds to handle Shaq. Zo at the 4??? Desperate times, I guess... You have Rasheed at the 3... can I say burn city??? He wouldn't be able to keep up with quicker forwards. ...and Kemp couldn't make a jump shot to save his life. Sorry.

Comment

Kareem needs to gain about 100 pounds to handle Shaq. Zo at the 4??? Desperate times, I guess... You have Rasheed at the 3... can I say burn city??? He wouldn't be able to keep up with quicker forwards. ...and Kemp couldn't make a jump shot to save his life. Sorry.
                      i hvae dirk at 3, sheeds the backup

Comment

i hvae dirk at 3, sheeds the backup
                        Yeah, I kinda didn't like your team because you had too many square pegs in round holes.

You should've just drafted a 3 instead of fitting Rasheed there. ...and Kemp as a backup PF in an all time draft is very questionable.

Comment

in my professional opinion, team 8 is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
                            in my professional opinion, team 8 is the best.
                            They have some nice peices, but I pretty much lost all respect for Bob Cousy after seeing this picture...

He looks like Mr.Bean or the 40 year old virgin. I don't really care that he was the first guy to dribble the ball between his legs... He'd get demolished by today's players... Dwayne Wade would eat him for lunch.

Comment

Damn, I didn't think my team was THIS bad.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

team 2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information