No announcement yet.

Fav. Brew!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't drank in two years, but has anyone heard of Yuengling? Can't buy it here in Ohio, but it's what my whole family drinks.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Ok, I think I have the expertise on Mexican beers here, considering I cross the border every week to get drunk.

Pacifico is the absolute best Mexican beer I have ever had. Next is close with Indio XX and Negro Modelo all neck and neck. So my order is:
      1. Pacifico
      2. XX
      3. Indio
      4. Negro Modelo
      5. Corona
      6. Carta Blanca
      7. Sol
      8. Tecate

But my favorite beer is Fat Tire, Yuengling is pretty good. Blue Moon also isn't too bad. My favorite beer that I can afford regularly? Keystone Light, after being at TX State and that being the only thing you drink it kind of grows on you. Plus you can't beat 12 bucks for a 30 pack if you want to play beer pong.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I dont need to resort to drinking to have a good time

Comment

Corona is so not straight

Comment

Originally posted by JBond98
            Don't fool yourself. Yes you do.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
              Originally posted by JBond98
              Don't fool yourself. Yes you do.
              It's the cool thing to do

Comment

Originally posted by NIG
                Sierra Nevade Pale Ale

yuengling
                PA beer, it's what most everyone here drinks. I think they have it in FL too.

Comment

Out of this whack list as some put it, I'd have to choose Stella.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                    Colorado koolaid.
                    Out of all the old threads, is this the best one you could find to bring back to life? :?

Comment

If i'm footing the bill...Yeungling Lager or Heiny

if you are buying...i could care less

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

Why so many who voted Miller?

The beer I drink most is Bud Light, but I prefer either Sam Adams or Rolling Rock.
                        Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

kool aid

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Black Gold

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by drowe
                              i don't wanna sound like a prick that says 'what you like is wrong' but....Corona? IMO, there is nothing special about that stuff...tastes like nothing without a lime wedge in it.

if you want a good summer beer, get a wheat beer that's actually brewed with fruit. here's some examples...
                              Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat-brewed with blueberry
                              Sam Adams Cherry Wheat-brewed with cherry
                              Blue Moon is also a wheat beer brewed with orange peels...most bartenders will serve it with an orange wedge as well.

well, now i'm thirsty.
                              This man speaks the truth.

My favorite beer is Sammy Smith's Oatmeal Stout or Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Originally posted by drowe
                                i don't wanna sound like a prick that says 'what you like is wrong' but....Corona? IMO, there is nothing special about that stuff...tastes like nothing without a lime wedge in it.

if you want a good summer beer, get a wheat beer that's actually brewed with fruit. here's some examples...
                                Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat-brewed with blueberry
                                Sam Adams Cherry Wheat-brewed with cherry
                                Blue Moon is also a wheat beer brewed with orange peels...most bartenders will serve it with an orange wedge as well.

well, now i'm thirsty.
                                This man speaks the truth.

My favorite beer is Sammy Smith's Oatmeal Stout or Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale.
                                If you like fruity wheat beer, I strongly suggest you go purchase this new Sam Adam's six pack. I guess they had a contest where home brewer's can submit their beers. There were three winnners so you get 2 bottles of each guys beer in the 6 pack. One guy made a Boisenberry Wheat Beer. It is absolutely fantastic. I really hope Sam's is getting a good response so they can brew this full time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information