Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kerry Wood back to DL; Should Cubs trade him?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do the cubs still want Conine and Millar. you think it could be Conine and Millar for Wood

Comment

while he is hurt, i doubt they could get anyone or anything good for him.

Comment

dump him ASAP

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

He needs to pitch and show he's somewhat healthy to raise his stock. No team will trade any half decent prospects at this present moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked
            They really wouldn't get any significant value in return for him at the moment.

Comment

I'm sick and tired of both Kerry Wood and Mark Prior. The Cubs Conditioning and Pitching Coaches gave Kerry and Mark exercises and workouts to do over the offseason and niether of them did it. It was to help them keep their arms fresh and tighten up their mechanics and they refused to do it. And now, Kerry's on the DL and Mark hasn't pitched in the majors yet this.

Our franchise put all their hope on these two players' shoulders and it came back to bite them. Mark still has very high value because of his potential. If I were to trade Kerry, I'd do it right now, maybe at least get something for him.k...

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information