Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I buy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by HuFFy7
    The only jerseys I would buy over a 360 is a tight ass M&N throwback ala Deion(Falcons), Bo Jackson(Auburn), Derrick Thomas..........All of which I own. :D
    Its a game for my 360, not a 360.
    O, well it really depends on the Jersey and the game.
    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

    Comment


    • #17
      neither

      get "Backdoor ***** 9"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by HuFFy7
        Originally posted by draftguru151
        Originally posted by HuFFy7
        The only jerseys I would buy over a 360 is a tight ass M&N throwback ala Deion(Falcons), Bo Jackson(Auburn), Derrick Thomas..........All of which I own. :D
        Its a game for my 360, not a 360.
        O, well it really depends on the Jersey and the game.
        Ronnie Brown/Chris Chambers/someone else (open to suggestiongs) or probably one of the games on froggie's list or GRAW.

        That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by draftguru151
          Originally posted by HuFFy7
          Originally posted by draftguru151
          Originally posted by HuFFy7
          The only jerseys I would buy over a 360 is a tight ass M&N throwback ala Deion(Falcons), Bo Jackson(Auburn), Derrick Thomas..........All of which I own. :D
          Its a game for my 360, not a 360.
          O, well it really depends on the Jersey and the game.
          Ronnie Brown/Chris Chambers/someone else (open to suggestiongs) or probably one of the games on froggie's list or GRAW.
          If you don't have GRAW, get it you fool.

          Comment


          • #20
            a woman.

            Comment


            • #21
              it depends what game it is.

              Comment


              • #22
                buy 60 bucks worth of porn and play it on your xbox 360 while gerkin it in your JT jersey 8)

                I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by iworshipbender
                  buy 60 bucks worth of porn and play it on your xbox 360 while gerkin it in your JT jersey 8)
                  way to put it all together

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Get a jersey.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      get the jersey!

                      Thanks Tobzilla

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        what game and is the jersey authentic or replica?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Homicide
                          what game and is the jersey authentic or replica?
                          Replica.

                          That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by draftguru151
                            Originally posted by Homicide
                            what game and is the jersey authentic or replica?
                            Replica.
                            wat game?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I love ebay. $27 buy now for a ronnie brown white.

                              That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                do it. thats cheap for a replica.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information