Xbox 360: Good or Bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexDown
    For those of you who bought a 360, what made you invest in this system in the first place? Was it because it was the first next gen system? Was it because you feel eventually it will have some must buy games ( Halo 3) or did you feel the release games were must have already?
    a) Upcoming games.

b) Available games, such as GRAW and Oblivion.

c) XBox live.

d) I was bored, and knew i'd buy it eventually anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
      Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
      I am very satisfied with my 360, better than I expected.
      I appreciate you, SARF.
      I appreciate you too, FS. You are one of the reasons I got a 360. <3

Comment

I see. I think you mentioned you plan on buying all 3 systems. But for those who want one, do you think in the long run X Box 360 will have better games then the Wii or the PS3?

Comment

1) Gears of War and Halo 3

2) All the new features of the XBOX Live service (I've been in love with Live since Halo 2 came out)

3) All my friends were getting 360

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
          Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

I see. I think you mentioned you plan on buying all 3 systems. But for those who want one, do you think in the long run X Box 360 will have better games then the Wii or the PS3?
            The Wii will have better games than the other two, but they will lack graphically.

Comment

Its worth it, I hope to get one by the time madden comes out. Gears of War and Halo will be killer.

PM me for sig requests
              Originally posted by Sean Connery
              Suck it Trebek!

Comment

the fact they arent using gimmicks like the motion sensitive controlers, total interactivity with other live users. plus, PS3's E3 thing was a complete embarassment, http://www.gamespot.com/pages/video_...525&pid=928399

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Honestly, gameswise i'm much more excited about the 360's line up. However, the PS3 is not even released yet, so the 360's line up should be better. But i'm really excited for games like F.E.A.R., Alan Wake, Gears of War, Halo 3, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Huxley, Too Human, Crackdown, Fable 2, Saint's Row, and Shadowrun... all games I cannot get on PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
                    I am very satisfied with my 360, better than I expected.
                    I appreciate you, SARF.
                    I appreciate you too, FS. You are one of the reasons I got a 360. <3
                    Haha, I do what I can... what games do you have?

Comment

Dude, it is amazing. It is so much fun, especially multiplayer.

If you don't think this is next gen you are literally blind. I just got Ghost recon, and I already had COD2 which was excelent looking, but I about **** myself when I saw Ghost recon, it is freaking amazing.

considering that is just the second wave of games, I think we can look forward to even better.

Halo 3 is coming too, which automatically makes it awesome, and it looks amazing.

Sony is full of ********, they always put out videos and tell everyone that it is gameplay, and then it isn't.

I think the 360 will be cheaper then the Ps3 aswell

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn
                        Dude, it is amazing. It is so much fun, especially multiplayer.

If you don't think this is next gen you are literally blind. I just got Ghost recon, and I already had COD2 which was excelent looking, but I about *********** myself when I saw Ghost recon, it is freaking amazing.

considering that is just the second wave of games, I think we can look forward to even better.

Halo 3 is coming too, which automatically makes it awesome, and it looks amazing.

Sony is full of ***********, they always put out videos and tell everyone that it is gameplay, and then it isn't.

I think the 360 will be cheaper then the Ps3 aswell
                        That was known a long time ago... where have you been? PS3 base costs 100 more than premium 360.

Comment

It's worthy of being called a next-generation system

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Fight Night Round 3 on Xbox 360 owns.

Comment

For those of you who bought a 360, what made you invest in this system in the first place? Was it because it was the first next gen system? Was it because you feel eventually it will have some must buy games ( Halo 3) or did you feel the release games were must have already?
                              I respect xbox live ALOT more than what PS2 offered on first gen. Call of duty 2(Badass on line), PGR3(one of the best racing games of all time), and hitman blood money(very good game). I'll add one more racing game this year, moto GP or test drive and Ncca football 07 and be settled for awhile. Then this Fall some of the Must buy games start coming out.

Xbox live really help the REPLAY value of all your games and IMO is a must for any 360 owners....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
                                I respect xbox live ALOT more than what PS2 offered on first gen. Call of duty 2(Badass on line), PGR3(one of the best racing games of all time), and hitman blood money(very good game). I'll add one more racing game this year, moto GP or test drive and Ncca football 07 and be settled for awhile. Then this Fall some of the Must buy games start coming out.

Xbox live really help the REPLAY value of all your games and IMO is a must for any 360 owners....
                                Seriously, xbox live changed my life. I got sick of Madden and nba2k6, then I got live, and play them everyday. I <3 live.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information