• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Read that they catch on fire alot.
    they dont

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

does ghost recon have the xm8 cuz that is my favorite gun now and if it does i will have to buy it

Comment

That happened to some of the first shipment, but I know a lot of people that got the first shipment and nothing happened. The only problem with it is overheating from what I've heard. And that can be prevented by having it in an open space, or if you are perinoid enough get a fan for it for like $30/40.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life
          Originally posted by Burned_By_Santana
          Probably gonna get the Wii...I dont feel like spending 300$ more then i feel i have to. I dont think the 360 is 300$ better.
          lol it also comes in all the colors of the rainbow. the wii is gonna be a joke. I'm going PS3 and then i'll buy the 360 later
          Not really. I think that's better that it comes in all colors lol more variety. Good luck with spending about 1200$ on game systems lol.
          NY Giants- Graveyard for unwanted Skins.

Comment

My buddy regular xbox did , and he got a new one from MS

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

The Wii will be amazing. The Wii60 will be even better. I live in Canada, so a PS3 and one game will be around $900.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
                The Wii will be amazing. The Wii60 will be even better. I live in Canada, so a PS3 and one game will be around $900.
                What's the story with the Wii? I really have no idea about it, other than what it looks like and its funky controller. And whats with the Wii60?

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                  Originally posted by frogstomp
                  What's the story with the Wii? I really have no idea about it, other than what it looks like and its funky controller. And whats with the Wii60?
                  The Wii60 is just a joke saying you can have a Wii and a XBox 360 for the price of a PS3.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information