Asafa Powell Matches Gatlin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    Powell, because americans always disappoint against international competition.
    isnt that how it always is.

Comment

Originally posted by Maroney22
      Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
      More like 9.8... but yeah, I know what you mean.

ya i rounded up
      It's gonna be interesting to see how whatever network is broadcasting it will fill the rest of the 2 hours this race is probly gonna get on TV. I remember years ago they had one of these between Michael Johnson and Donavan Bailey. I think Bailey won.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2

i think you are trying to boost your post count considering PL put americans ALWAYS dissapoint.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Originally posted by rainbeaukid2

i think you are trying to boost your post count considering PL put americans ALWAYS dissapoint.
          +1

BTW I think Gatlin will win but I have no reason to think so cause I really don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Maroney22
            More like 9.8... but yeah, I know what you mean.

ya i rounded up
            It's gonna be interesting to see how whatever network is broadcasting it will fill the rest of the 2 hours this race is probly gonna get on TV. I remember years ago they had one of these between Michael Johnson and Donavan Bailey. I think Bailey won.
            Yea Bailey won, when he was starting to get beat Michael Johnson pulled up with a "leg injury."

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Originally posted by Chamillitary
              gatlin will win

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                Ill say Crawford (if hes running) surprises and beats them both. If not then i'll go Powell

Comment

Originally posted by seminoles1
                  Yeah, i know what you mean. Gatlin and Shawn Crawford really blew it at the Olympics. :roll:
                  Sorry I should've said almost always or most of the time. I didn't know we had people like you taking exact wording so seriously. The difference now is that Powell had all the hype at the Olympics, now all the pressure is going to be on Gatlin.

Comment

Sweet, finally a rivalry in the 100M. It'll make things more exciting having two guys go at it.

I'm taking Gatlin, for one because I'm a homer :D, and two because I think Gatlin is the best sprinter in the world...

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by seminoles1
                      Yeah, i know what you mean. Gatlin and Shawn Crawford really blew it at the Olympics. :roll:
                      Sorry I should've said almost always or most of the time. I didn't know we had people like you taking exact wording so seriously. The difference now is that Powell had all the hype at the Olympics, now all the pressure is going to be on Gatlin.
                      Why would the pressure be on Gatlin? They both have the record, Powell has even run it twice, and Powell is the one dodin all the talking.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information