Post Your Last 5 Rep Comments!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    The only good thing is I know that my rep is worth 80 and I can penalize someone 39
    Mine is worth 95. Not sure how much I can penalize someone.

Any volunteers to find out?
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post

I'm gonna guess about half of what you can reward

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post

go nuts if ya really want to know...
        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Thread Date Posted By Comment
          phins negotiating with... 04-09-2008 09:47 PM lol, thanks. just trying to get people to actually notice what i said
          Compensatory draft... 03-31-2008 09:09 PM Thanks
          Chad Johnson on NFL... 03-20-2008 05:07 PM i thought it was funny
          NFL Forum Mock FA + Draft 03-14-2008 09:45 AM went crazy there didnt we?
          Hot Chick Thread 03-10-2008 11:14 PM great post.
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Thread of Firsts 04-11-2008 10:15 PM Wo_oT88 there you go
            300lbs Fat Chicks... 04-11-2008 06:25 PM Dr. Gonzo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            300lbs Fat Chicks... 04-11-2008 05:33 AM JagHombre22 good Jags mock
            Thaddeus Coleman 04-10-2008 04:25 AM lordquas riii all day
            Things You Cannot Live... 04-09-2008 10:09 PM steelersgirl5 HOLY CANNOLI YOU ARE BACK! haha.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              The only good thing is I know that my rep is worth 80 and I can penalize someone 39
              I didnt we could see all that, where is this listed? I only see how much rep I have total.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

-Hot Chick Thread 04-07-2008 11:51 PM wingboy2999 Thank you good sir.
                -CMD's 3 Round... 04-05-2008 03:48 PM Jakey lol...just a heads up; teh steelers have only got 6 picks, so i cant see them trading up.
                -CMD's 3 Round... 04-05-2008 01:36 PM d34ng3l021 sick falcons draft.
                -CMD's 3 Round... 04-04-2008 11:50 PM GB12 There's the damn reasoning for your terrible mock
                -2008 draft thread 04-01-2008 10:02 PM TitanHope Thank ya. Here, have a +REP on me, CMD!

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  I didnt we could see all that, where is this listed? I only see how much rep I have total.
                  It's not listed. But you can easily figure it out now that everyone's rep is public. Rep total after you rep a person minus rep before you repped that person = well, you get the picture . . .
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I wish i got that much rep on my birthday.
                    June 22nd! :D

Comment

New Mock Draft Live -... 04-11-2008 05:55 PM Scotty D i got a boner
                      State of the Scouting... 04-05-2008 04:16 PM RoyHall#1 write......... i forgive you though
                      No Fun League: Haircut... 04-01-2008 09:19 PM Shahin I noticed only you, not Bantx or whatever his name is, got your feelings hurt
                      Which RB will have the... 03-28-2008 09:49 PM Paul Of course, how silly of me
                      Redskins vs Giants Sept... 03-27-2008 03:00 PM 703SKINS202 couldnt care less if you died

one gray and a neg rep, hasn't been a good week or so...
                      and yes, scottyd's comment was in reference to something involving rutgers
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

cell phone trick TimDris we wished for the same thing!
                        Another Steelers Arrest! terribletowel39 here ya go, sorry some of us are silly.
                        Another Steelers Arrest! Jakey Blah blah blah
                        College Basketball Thread roidrunner for being the one UK fan i have not wanted to punch in the face.
                        Who are you least... Jakey Haha!

I think I've been - rep'd twice on here and both are Jakey... One I said Hines Ward was one of my least favorite players and the other I cracked a Steelers joke after he ran the Bengals down in another thread.

I actually get along with the Steelers fans on here with the exception of him, it's odd. Mr. Stiller is one of my favorite posters.

Comment

Haha, dumb question but......

how do you check?

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                            Haha, dumb question but......

how do you check?

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Comment

Do You Like the new... 04-12-2008 01:26 AM OSUGiants17 - 20something.

I told him I was going to see how much my -rep counted on him. Apparently he felt that I could not do the math myself, so he enlightened me with this -rep comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information