Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current MLB Player Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Homicide
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Originally posted by Maroney22
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    do u guys wanna do the mock on here or on aim?

    aim would be kinda cool
    does everyone in here have aim?
    I dont
    its free to download. did u decide on my trade in the nba mock?

    Comment


    • #32
      I don't. We should just do it on here.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by renegade17
        I don't. We should just do it on here.
        alright

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          Originally posted by Homicide
          Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          Originally posted by Maroney22
          Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          do u guys wanna do the mock on here or on aim?

          aim would be kinda cool
          does everyone in here have aim?
          I dont
          its free to download. did u decide on my trade in the nba mock?
          still puttin one together. my computer was actin up last night so I couldnt make one. workin on it now.

          Comment


          • #35
            When exactly will we be starting this draft, cardsalltheway?

            Comment


            • #36
              we should have it like wednesday or sumthin

              Comment


              • #37
                aim = csanda06

                Comment


                • #38
                  vote in the poll

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    the poll messed up so if u want saturday then vote for friday

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by renegade17
                      I don't. We should just do it on here.
                      Is it really that hard...it takes 2 mins to dl...3 to install...and the mock will go 100 times faster...if you really were interested in this thing you'd be up for a aim mock...nothing goes faster.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        how do u wanna decide the draft order?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by thule
                          Originally posted by renegade17
                          I don't. We should just do it on here.
                          Is it really that hard...it takes 2 mins to dl...3 to install...and the mock will go 100 times faster...if you really were interested in this thing you'd be up for a aim mock...nothing goes faster.
                          Alright.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            how do u wanna decide the draft order?
                            I say snake it...the order we signed up

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              were definitely doing snake. im gonna draw out of a hat that ok?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                                were definitely doing snake. im gonna draw out of a hat that ok?
                                Works for me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information