No announcement yet.

Current MLB Player Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so if everyone can make it then its 1-4 eastern time.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
      1-4 eastern time works...you should make it a poll to see who objects.

Comment

Originally posted by thule
        1-4 eastern time works...you should make it a poll to see who objects.
        i would but it wont let me change it. 1-4 on wednesday or tommorow?

Comment

on aim right

Comment

Originally posted by Maroney22
            on aim right
            yes

Comment

smokey joe and homicide we need your aim screen names

Comment

i have school at that time.......but ill skip it cause i wanna do this

Comment

just to get this straight snake draft is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 then 10,9,8,7....... i'm a correct?

Comment

Originally posted by javon favre
                    just to get this straight snake draft is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 then 10,9,8,7....... i'm a correct?
                    Yes that would be a snake draft.

Comment

• 1-4 ET works 4 me

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• 1-4 ET works 4 me

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• since this is a dynasty and not a fantasy league i will be looking for an all around team.. in other words, the best hitting team will not always win as defense is also important...

so wat do the judges do anyway?

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Re: Current MLB Player Draft (begins at 1 eastern wednesday)

There will be a point system. Upon completion of the draft, each team will be posted and there will be a popular vote based on a poll that will run for 3 days. The player with the most votes will get 100 points. The player with the second most votes will get 90 points and so on. If teams have the same amount of votes they will share the points for that slot. The highest score for this system is 100 points.

The judges will be grading on a point system also. The judges will compile a grade for every player on each team based on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest. In addition, the team with the most complete lineup will be awarded a supplementary 20 points. The highest score for this system is 120 points. Each judge will have their own grades.

So here is an example: Team A finishes 2nd in the polls so he has 90 points so far. His player total accumulated from Judge 1 is 75, and Judge 2 gives his player total an 80. However, Judge 2 determines he has the best starting lineup and awards him with an extra 20 points. Team A accrues a total of 265 points.

Comment

• Re: Current MLB Player Draft (begins at 1 eastern wednesday)

There will be a point system. Upon completion of the draft, each team will be posted and there will be a popular vote based on a poll that will run for 3 days. The player with the most votes will get 100 points. The player with the second most votes will get 90 points and so on. If teams have the same amount of votes they will share the points for that slot. The highest score for this system is 100 points.

The judges will be grading on a point system also. The judges will compile a grade for every player on each team based on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest. In addition, the team with the most complete lineup will be awarded a supplementary 20 points. The highest score for this system is 120 points. Each judge will have their own grades.

So here is an example: Team A finishes 2nd in the polls so he has 90 points so far. His player total accumulated from Judge 1 is 75, and Judge 2 gives his player total an 80. However, Judge 2 determines he has the best starting lineup and awards him with an extra 20 points. Team A accrues a total of 265 points.
                              alright sounds good!

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Glad its not today...looking forward to wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information