No announcement yet.

PS3 or XBOX360?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowrun for the Xbox 360 can be played cross platform with the PC and the game looks completely kickass to boot.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• Originally posted by iworshipbender
      Shadowrun for the Xbox 360 can be played cross platform with the PC and the game looks completely kickass to boot.
      That's why it was on my list of kickass games.

Comment

• the developers are playing the game day after day for 2 years and still arent tired of the game thats what amazes me

Comment

the developers are playing the game day after day for 2 years and still arent tired of the game thats what amazes me
          Have you beaten Oblivion? I've played for 70 hours and I am only to the part where I have to help Bruma and get the old kings armor.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• no, i am 40 (i was 50 but my save was erased somehow :x) and havent even started, im too busy with the guild quests and the dark brotherhood right noe

Comment

• When is PS3 coming out?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

no, i am 40 (i was 50 but my save was erased somehow :x) and havent even started, im too busy with the guild quests and the dark brotherhood right noe
                Yea I've been doing a lot of guild stuff too. Are you in the mages guild? That made every thing so much easier.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• I've "beat" oblivion, boyos. Level 34. I've beta the main game and all guilds. I've also purchased every house. :P "Only" 84 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
                    Originally posted by iworshipbender
                    no, i am 40 (i was 50 but my save was erased somehow :x) and havent even started, im too busy with the guild quests and the dark brotherhood right noe
                    Yea I've been doing a lot of guild stuff too. Are you in the mages guild? That made every thing so much easier.
                    i am archmage, i was listener in the Dark brotherhood, and wasabout to be head of the theives guild and it all got erased (i probably had it saved on autosave sand forgot to save it elsewhere)

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp
                      I've "beat" oblivion, boyos. Level 34. I've beta the main game and all guilds. I've also purchased every house. :P "Only" 84 hours.
                      im lvl 23 and im completely decked out in daedric shiz both my heavy armor and my blade are getting close to 100 8)

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
                        I've "beat" oblivion, boyos. Level 34. I've beta the main game and all guilds. I've also purchased every house. :P "Only" 84 hours.
                        im lvl 23 and im completely decked out in daedric shiz both my heavy armor and my blade are getting close to 100 8)
                        My light armour is 100. My blade is 100. Essentially, everything but Alchemy, Mercantile, and Resoration is at level 100. And hand to hand... but that's just useless. I only wear my Imperial Dragon Armour... which you get for beating the game.

On another note....
                        PS3 or a Honda Civic?
                        http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/news/h..._of_the_market

Comment

• The previous post also shows that PS3 games are indeed going to be about $10 more than XBox 360 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp
                            Originally posted by iworshipbender
                            My light armour is 100. My blade is 100. Essentially, everything but Alchemy, Mercantile, and Resoration is at level 100. And hand to hand... but that's just useless. I only wear my Imperial Dragon Armour... which you get for beating the game.

On another note....
                            PS3 or a Honda Civic?
                            http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/news/h..._of_the_market
                            Nice find

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Just so people know...

http://wii.ign.com/articles/712/712283p1.html

Wii to release before PS3.

Comment

I mess around too much, and this is my first real RPG so it took some time getting used to. I'm at 20, maybe 21. I'm gonna go play now.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information