Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Football Movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i like the replacements and i like both longest yards.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Moses
      My favourite is probaly Any Given Sunday. Remember The Titans is probaly a better overall movie but it terms of the football-aspect I like Any Given Sunday. The Replacements is horrible by the way. :P

      No kidding the Replacements is just terrible. I watched it for a half hour and turned it off. I was pissed for the rest of the day.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Moses
        My favourite is probaly Any Given Sunday. Remember The Titans is probaly a better overall movie but it terms of the football-aspect I like Any Given Sunday. The Replacements is horrible by the way. :P
        Bad football movie, good entertainment.

        That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Friday Night Lights


          And RTT. And the longest yards, hell i like em all

          Comment


          • #20
            Can't remember the name of it but there was a good football TV Show/Movie on ESPN about a fake league.

            Sig By:The Dynasty

            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

            Comment


            • #21
              Lay off The Replacements! It owns all! Go Keanu! ...

              Comment


              • #22
                None?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ghettosermon
                  Can't remember the name of it but there was a good football TV Show/Movie on ESPN about a fake league.

                  Playmakers?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ghettosermon
                    Can't remember the name of it but there was a good football TV Show/Movie on ESPN about a fake league.
                    Playmakers maybe? It's a decent show but not half as good as it could be.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      RTT

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Any Given Sunday

                        followed by

                        Remember the Titans

                        Both were great...i just am a big Jamie Foxx fan.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ny10804
                          Lay off The Replacements! It owns all! Go Keanu! ...
                          I know kung fu.

                          That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by draftguru151
                            Originally posted by ny10804
                            Lay off The Replacements! It owns all! Go Keanu! ...
                            I know kung fu.
                            For the last time, no you don't.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ny10804
                              Originally posted by draftguru151
                              Originally posted by ny10804
                              Lay off The Replacements! It owns all! Go Keanu! ...
                              I know kung fu.
                              For the last time, no you don't.
                              Haha, I love celebrity jeopardy.

                              That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                i love varsity blues...then friday night lights.


                                RIP, Sean Taylor.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information