Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Making Idol Round 1 Elimination--Finz99 survives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkpigskin
    Originally posted by CGF 216/137
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    I'm voting to keep Finz alive, because IMHO, his sig was the 2nd best of the group.
    I thought he had the best.

I liked DHFV better, becuase of the Michigan M, it really just put him over the top for me.
    Yeah, that was a solid sig as well. I just thought that Finz was the most unique and cool looking. Maybe a little less black for more mass appeal, but if he did that he'd have won this round easily.

I don't get the Bucknaked love. It's a solid sig but nothing I havent' seen a hundred times already. Finz brought something fresh.
    fresh smesh...

unique is good but if a "normal" sig looks better than it is better... being unique doesnt make it good and being normal doesnt make it bad...

finz's was wayyyyyyyyyyy to dark... when i 1st saw it, i just saw a black blob.... other than that it is pretty good, but bucks is soo much better... im acually surprised he didnt make it outright... photo manips are quite hard to make look good and he made it look good... i epecially like how he faded the defender and made ginn stick out
    I'm not saying Finz get's through on being unique but being unique definately helps. All of these guys can make a quality sig, it's who can stick out, and IMO Finz did the most to stick out and did so very well. If it were a good player, and not a Michigan bum, I might have used that sig on other sites were more than one sig are allowed.

Comment

How is anyone voting for Finz? Not to be mean, he just took a picture and painted black all over it, how is that appealing?

Comment

Originally posted by Gang Green
        How is anyone voting for Finz? Not to be mean, he just took a picture and painted black all over it, how is that appealing?
        thts wat i was thinking.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

Originally posted by CalBears99
          thts wat i was thinking.
          i voted for it. its ur opinion i like the way it is, it has mystique too it, its the most appelaing too me

Comment

It's the most visually appealing. Might not be the best Player sig but purely from the look I like it immensely.

Comment

WTF? Maybe thats what it looks like to you, but theres 2 different brushes used on that (1 which i made) ,theres gaussian blurs, motion blurs, and some fading done on the pictures so that they are able to be seen. I dunno what everyone is talking about, when I look at it, I can clearly see the renders. Whatever.

Comment

thule=william hung

Comment

OOOO Finz only down by 1. This will be tense.

Comment

..... come on Buck

Comment

It's the most visually appealing. Might not be the best Player sig but purely from the look I like it immensely.

yeah as do i, and as you said before, just a little less black, and this wouldn't even be a competition

Comment

LETS GO FINZ!

Comment

TIE BALLGAME!

Comment

LETS GO FINZ!
                            Tied up

Comment

TIE BALLGAME!
                              not anymore

when does voting end?

Comment

I say the voting should be over tommorow afternoon sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information