Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Making Idol Round 1 Elimination--Finz99 survives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by CGF 216/137
    Originally posted by CalBears99
    CBnewt?
    BANNED
    Wow, you've got banned alot.

    Comment


    • #77
      Hey everyone, vote for Finz and myself, CGF, and DHFV will be your friends!! :D

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Originally posted by CGF 216/137
        Originally posted by CalBears99
        CBnewt?
        BANNED
        Wow, you've got banned alot.
        That and Chicago'sgiantsfanclone are the only accounts I've gotten banned.

        Comment


        • #79
          all knotted up. damn. I'm interested to see wat the vote will be like tommorow afternoon.

          sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Hey everyone, vote for Finz and myself, CGF, and DHFV will be your friends!! :D
            ur my friend ene way :P i voted for finz like 3 pages ago

            Comment


            • #81
              If you vote for me, i''l be more than a friend.

              Comment


              • #82
                If you vote for Finz99 WMD's sister will let you rape her.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                  If you vote for Finz99 WMD's sister will let you rape her.
                  Nobody want's to rape WMD's sister.



                  Yep, thats her.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Buck I thought you told me not to post your pic online anymore?

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                      If you vote for Finz99 WMD's sister will let you rape her.
                      I can't even see his on my computer, and I went and checked on another, and it didn't look good, no offense to Finz99.

                      BuckNaked, I voted for you.

                      That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by draftguru151
                        Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                        If you vote for Finz99 WMD's sister will let you rape her.
                        I can't even see his on my computer, and I went and checked on another, and it didn't look good, no offense to Finz99.

                        BuckNaked, I voted for you.
                        hells ya! :P

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by stephenson86
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Hey everyone, vote for Finz and myself, CGF, and DHFV will be your friends!! :D
                          ur my friend ene way :P i voted for finz like 3 pages ago


                          i know that i have you, but im going to need more to propel finz to a victory!

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            no bribing! :twisted:


                            Go Ravens!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Originally posted by stephenson86
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Hey everyone, vote for Finz and myself, CGF, and DHFV will be your friends!! :D
                              ur my friend ene way :P i voted for finz like 3 pages ago


                              i know that i have you, but im going to need more to propel finz to a victory!
                              u have me whenever u need me

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by BuckNaked
                                Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                                If you vote for Finz99 WMD's sister will let you rape her.
                                Nobody want's to rape WMD's sister.



                                Yep, thats her.
                                More cushion for the pushin' as they say!
                                SKOL VIKINGS!


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information