Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Making Idol Round 1 Elimination--Finz99 survives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes but where do you draw the line at cushion and the plural cushions

Comment

Well Buck is back up by 2

Comment

Originally posted by Finz99
        Well Buck is back up by 2

Giggity Giggity Goo!

Comment

This board is losing all respect for art. Maybe you have to be a sigmaker to appreciate Finz' sig.
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
            This board is losing all respect for art. Maybe you have to be a sigmaker to appreciate Finz' sig.
            Not really.

Comment

Can't be, I'm not and I love it.

Comment

Finz is so damn dark, he is a good sigmaker but that is a poor entry, I like to see my sigs. I'm not really a fan of either.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings Fan

Finz is so damn dark, he is a good sigmaker but that is a poor entry, I like to see my sigs. I'm not really a fan of either.
                  To dark? What they hell. It's darker than normal but WTF is wrong with that? It's not like it impedes the bg or images.

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137

To dark? What they hell. It's darker than normal but WTF is wrong with that? It's not like it impedes the bg or images.
                    if im not mistaken... the bg is wat makes it dark, and the bg is impeding the image...

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                      Not really.
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds

There are exceptions for everything. Apparently you two know art when you see it.
                      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
                        Not really.
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds

There are exceptions for everything. Apparently you two know art when you see it.
                        i wouldnt call people oblivious to good art if they disagree...

this is my view of the sigs....
                        finz's is nice except it woulda served him better if the bg didnt go over the render... then it would be a nicer sig

buck's is by far the best out of the 4 as it may be simple, it is clean and looks the best...

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin

if im not mistaken... the bg is wat makes it dark, and the bg is impeding the image...
                          I dont understand...I look at it on my computer and yes it is dark, but you can clearly see the render.

16-16.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finz99
                            Originally posted by jkpigskin

I dont understand...I look at it on my computer and yes it is dark, but you can clearly see the render.

16-16.
                            I couldn't see it on mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Originally posted by Finz99

16-16.
                              I couldn't see it on mine.
                              Maybe theres something wrong with your eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finz99

16-16.
                                so is it different in the photoshop? sometimes the web saves it a lil diff...

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information