Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Making Idol Round 1 Elimination--Finz99 survives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jkpigskin
    Originally posted by Finz99
    Originally posted by jkpigskin
    Originally posted by CGF 216/137
    Originally posted by Vikings Fan
    Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
    This board is losing all respect for art. Maybe you have to be a sigmaker to appreciate Finz' sig.

Finz is so damn dark, he is a good sigmaker but that is a poor entry, I like to see my sigs. I'm not really a fan of either.
    To dark? What they hell. It's darker than normal but WTF is wrong with that? It's not like it impedes the bg or images.
    if im not mistaken... the bg is wat makes it dark, and the bg is impeding the image...
    I dont understand...I look at it on my computer and yes it is dark, but you can clearly see the render.

16-16.
    so is it different in the photoshop? sometimes the web saves it a lil diff...
    Nah I mean when I look at this first page of this thread, and I see the four sigs, mine looks dark, yes, but I can still clearly see the render.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finz99
      Originally posted by BuckNaked
      This board is losing all respect for art. Maybe you have to be a sigmaker to appreciate Finz' sig.

Finz is so damn dark, he is a good sigmaker but that is a poor entry, I like to see my sigs. I'm not really a fan of either.
      To dark? What they hell. It's darker than normal but WTF is wrong with that? It's not like it impedes the bg or images.
      if im not mistaken... the bg is wat makes it dark, and the bg is impeding the image...
      I dont understand...I look at it on my computer and yes it is dark, but you can clearly see the render.

16-16.
      I couldn't see it on mine.
      Maybe theres something wrong with your eyes.
      nope, 20-20.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGF 216/137

It's bad when I can barely see the damn thing.

Comment

• I'll give someone a cookie if they tell me what team the player on the left on Finz's sig plays for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikings Fan

Its not as dark as your making it out to be. Maybe my computers different. I have no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
              I'll give someone a cookie if they tell me what team the player on the left on Finz's sig plays for.

michigan

Comment

16-16.
                so is it different in the photoshop? sometimes the web saves it a lil diff...
                Nah I mean when I look at this first page of this thread, and I see the four sigs, mine looks dark, yes, but I can still clearly see the render.
                maybe its mental....

or its the resolution peoples screen cause i find it kinda hard to believe that people can disagree so radically on if they can or cannot see the render... on my screen as im leaning back in my chair... i cannot see, i need to get closer to the screen

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin
                  Not really.
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds

Can't be, I'm not and I love it.
                  There are exceptions for everything. Apparently you two know art when you see it.
                  i wouldnt call people oblivious to good art if they disagree...

this is my view of the sigs....
                  finz's is nice except it woulda served him better if the bg didnt go over the render... then it would be a nicer sig

buck's is by far the best out of the 4 as it may be simple, it is clean and looks the best...
                  The bg going over the render is what makes it so nice. I really don't get what looks soo nice about Buck's though. It looks like a unfocused pic with Teddy Ginn just lighter than everything else.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I'll give someone a cookie if they tell me what team the player on the left on Finz's sig plays for.
                    See your not supposed to look at only one of the pictures, theres another one to the right, and you can clearly see the Michigan helmet (atleast I can on my computer), also the name and the University are on the sig.

Comment

Its not as dark as your making it out to be. Maybe my computers different. I have no idea.
                      My computer's light setting was low, I turned it up and sat upright and its lighter than I thought but its still dark. Some people perfer a crisp lighter sig. Thats not always how I feel but I shouldnt have to strain to see it.

Comment

• FINZ99

EASILY
                        QUICK! TO the HindenPeter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikings Fan

My computer's light setting was low, I turned it up and sat upright and its lighter than I thought but its still dark. Some people perfer a crisp lighter sig. Thats not always how I feel but I shouldnt have to strain to see it.
                          I understand what your saying, people have a different feel for different sigs.

Comment

MICHIGAN!!!!!!

Comment

I understand what your saying, people have a different feel for different sigs.
                              You're a talented sig maker, as evidenced by the fact that that sig took a lot of time and effort, however its just not as appealing to my eye. Not that anything else there does.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit
                                See your not supposed to look at only one of the pictures, theres another one to the right, and you can clearly see the Michigan helmet (atleast I can on my computer), also the name and the University are on the sig.
                                I can see the one on the right is Michigan. I thought the guy on the left was the one chasing Breaston. lol. He looks White. I thought Breaston was Black...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information