Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Making Idol Round 1 Elimination--Finz99 survives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need more votes!

Comment

• it might be my computer but finz99's looks like a shadow with the text michigan

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
        I'll give someone a cookie if they tell me what team the player on the left on Finz's sig plays for.
        Michigan, it's steve breaston

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by Finz99
          Originally posted by D-Unit
          I'll give someone a cookie if they tell me what team the player on the left on Finz's sig plays for.
          See your not supposed to look at only one of the pictures, theres another one to the right, and you can clearly see the Michigan helmet (atleast I can on my computer), also the name and the University are on the sig.
          I can see the one on the right is Michigan. I thought the guy on the left was the one chasing Breaston. lol. He looks White. I thought Breaston was Black...
          Haha nah its just the brush affect on the skin makes it look lighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikings Fan
            Originally posted by Vikings Fan
            Originally posted by CGF 216/137
            Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
            This board is losing all respect for art. Maybe you have to be a sigmaker to appreciate Finz' sig.

Finz is so damn dark, he is a good sigmaker but that is a poor entry, I like to see my sigs. I'm not really a fan of either.
            To dark? What they hell. It's darker than normal but WTF is wrong with that? It's not like it impedes the bg or images.

It's bad when I can barely see the damn thing.
            Its not as dark as your making it out to be. Maybe my computers different. I have no idea.
            My computer's light setting was low, I turned it up and sat upright and its lighter than I thought but its still dark. Some people perfer a crisp lighter sig. Thats not always how I feel but I shouldnt have to strain to see it.
            I understand what your saying, people have a different feel for different sigs.
            You're a talented sig maker, as evidenced by the fact that that sig took a lot of time and effort, however its just not as appealing to my eye. Not that anything else there does.
            Hey I understand, there's plenty of sigs out there that, while other people are in love with them, I just dont like at all. It's just a persons tastes.

Comment

• Maybe people just have their moniters turned dark, cause the sig is very clear on my comp.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit
                See your not supposed to look at only one of the pictures, theres another one to the right, and you can clearly see the Michigan helmet (atleast I can on my computer), also the name and the University are on the sig.
                I can see the one on the right is Michigan. I thought the guy on the left was the one chasing Breaston. lol. He looks White. I thought Breaston was Black...
                There's 2 different pics of Breaston in his sig

Comment

• 18-16 good guys :twisted: I think it's time to call this thing :twisted:

Comment

• for those with bad screens like mine,the sig actually is good

thats a very nice sig

Comment

• I voted Finz99 cuz that thing is SWEET and SICK. It's different than any other sig i've seen and i can see the player and text perfectly on my comp. it's not as dark as some people make it out to seem. Finz you got my vote.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                      Originally posted by TitanHope
                      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• i am losing, man i am a genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by elway777
                          for those with bad screens like mine,the sig actually is good

thats a very nice sig

Thats not how I see it but that version is 5x as good as the one I see.

Comment

• I have talent

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                              I have talent
                              William that was appauling, how you ever intended to accomplish anything with such an atrocious performance I shall never now. And for this, you are the weakest link, good bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                                Originally posted by thule
                                I have talent
                                William that was appauling, how you ever intended to accomplish anything with such an atrocious performance I shall never now. And for this, you are the weakest link, good bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information