• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

score is
    Mavs:50 Heat:34
    halftime

Comment

Wow, what happened to Miami in those last seven minutes of the second half?

Comment

Originally posted by HarringtonSucks
        Wow, what happened to Miami in those last seven minutes of the second half?
        Jerry Stackhouse happened to them.

Comment

You know.. it blows always rooting for the guys that loose. It was weird when Texas and the Steelers won in the same year... I guess now I should just get used to the teams I liek losing again.

Comment

He must've had a liquid wheaties IV in his arm during the pregame :shock:

Comment

I want the Heat to take it but i think the Mavs are gonna win the series in 6 or 7.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
              Originally posted by TitanHope
              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life
                I want the Heat to take it but i think the Mavs are gonna win the series in 6 or 7.
                They look like they're going to sweep it right about now. If they win everyone, i mean EVERYONE will be on their bandwagon tommorow. I'll be looking forward to Around The Horn after work.

I'll tell you this much, even if the Mavs dominate tonight everyone's going to forget about the Heat being such a streaky team. If the Mavs win tonight I'm tempted to find a booky and bet big money on a Miami team that will w/o a doubt in my mind win the 3rd game.

Comment

Originally posted by Texico From Mexico
                  This game is not even going to be close at the end. If the Mavs win this game hear me now, this thing will be over in 4!!!!
                  You my friend, are wrong.

Comment

U people saying the Mavs are gonna sweep should shut up.....these games are in Dallas, it is possible for Miami to sweep in Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335
                      This game is not even going to be close at the end. If the Mavs win this game hear me now, this thing will be over in 4!!!!
                      You my friend, are wrong.
                      You are on Crack! How many times do I have to say it? This is all preliminary now, the Mavs won the Championship the minute they beat the Spurs....wake up people. Stop dreaming FOR AN OVERRATED SHAQ to win another ring.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
                        U people saying the Mavs are gonna sweep should shut up.....these games are in Dallas, it is possible for Miami to sweep in Miami.
                        Not possible at all...unless for some reason the Mavs do not show up....

Comment

dont feel like looking at the score, what is it

Comment

Originally posted by DChess
                            dont feel like looking at the score, what is it
                            78-51.

Comment

I will not respond to this for I feel like not getting banned.

Comment

I will not respond to this for I feel like not getting banned.
                                hmmm Heat would still lose even if the Mavs bus was three hours late

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information