Five...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boston View Post
    I used to be the drummer for Led Zeppelin. It's funny how anything that you say on the internet can be complete ********...
    true. i ate 10 foot long subs today.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
      I used to be the drummer for Led Zeppelin. It's funny how anything that you say on the internet can be complete ********...
      That's can't be true, that would make you dead...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        Yeah......

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          Or a zombie

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
            are you kidding me? my drummer was a top 5 in state in kentucky... i'm pretty sure he's a better musician than you... by far.
            just because ur a "Top 5 Drummer in Kentucky" doesn't mean ur a better musician than the whole freakin' world chief. Hell it doesn't even mean ur that good a musician at all IMO.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
              just because ur a "Top 5 Drummer in Kentucky" doesn't mean ur a better musician than the whole freakin' world chief. Hell it doesn't even mean ur that good a musician at all IMO.
              i'm not. i can't even play drums for the life of me. it's just as ridiculous as ERU saying 'i'm better than everyone in your band'. which he did say. which i think is ridiculous for someone who listens to such terrible music as him and with his attitude to be in it for anything but the chicks.

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Its a mortal lock Im a better musician then anyone in your band so its your loss...
              I should have qualified the top 5 drummer with a top 5 marching band drummer in kentucky (as designated by DCI)... Whatevs. He still plays a mean kit. Like neil perry only less drum fills and more chinas...

and maninblack... don't hate because you can't read... i'm not saying i'm a better musician than the entire world...

i'm not that good of a musician. i'm a much better songwriter... but. you still... oh well. like talking to a dead horse...
              jesus h. christ kid. get some glasses.
              Last edited by awfullyquiet; 04-24-2008, 10:54 PM.
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                All 4?? You training for something?
                lol no i just naming the best ones i like

Comment

i'm not. i can't even play drums for the life of me. it's just as ridiculous as ERU saying 'i'm better than everyone in your band'. which he did say. which i think is ridiculous for someone who listens to such terrible music as him and with his attitude to be in it for anything but the chicks.

I should have qualified the top 5 drummer with a top 5 marching band drummer in kentucky (as designated by DCI)... Whatevs. He still plays a mean kit. Like neil perry only less drum fills and more chinas...

and maninblack... don't hate because you can't read... i'm not saying i'm a better musician than the entire world...

you're like the internet version of Juno McGuff....

and I'm pretty sure being the top 5 marching band drummer is not the same as being top 5 set drummer...hell, I play a pretty mean set...I'll be in your band..as matter of fact, you can name the band after me....

Comment

I wasn't even talking like directly to you, it was the proverbial YOU. if you catch my drift. but get a little more defensive chief.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• ERU > All

Except for me

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Can someone explain to me the correlation between the fresh new submarines at Subway and Drumming?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• haha idk how this thread went that way.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            haha idk how this thread went that way.
                            Because I got involved.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                              Because I got involved.
                              pretty much....when wingy gets involved it turns into RDT v. 14.5

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post

I don't play music for chicks, there you go judging me again. Ive seen the girls that like you because you play music well, all skanky and nasty whores I would never let touch me, so there goes another of your theories about what you think you know about me. And yeah you can judge a person's musical abilities off of what they listen to thats always a good idea.........NOT AT ALL, go break out your Brand New cds listen to em and cut yourself and cry.
                                HALL OF FAMER!
                                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information