The "Soccer Really Annoys Me Thread"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Soccer Really Annoys Me Thread"

How many people on here are tired of seeing all of the stuff about the world cup on ESPN and the newspapers? I try to watch soccer and it is so boring. There is no winning and rarely any big hits or anything. It is wasting minutes on Sportscenter that could be used giving us reports on the real football. I on't have anything against you if you like soccer, though. I just needed some way to vent my frustrations.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Soccers not terrible, not great, but not terrible.

Comment

I like the WC, but yeah, it is kinda boring. What I really hate is the diving though, that pisses me off. At lunch every day when I play soccer, whenever anyone touches me I drop and scream like I tore every ligament in my knee. twice. :p. just to make fun of soccer players.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I agree with Chuck Norris, If I want to see a score, I watch the highlights, it is weird when people talk about how "exciting" watching soccer is
        Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
        Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
        Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
        A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

I agree its not good. Im interested in whose winning and losing in the World Cup, not watching the World Cup though. Anything else soccer related I could give a rats ass about.

Comment

I love soccer, watching it it is the most exciting sport on earth. Even if the scores aren't really high it's still extremely gripping.

Comment

Dude, the most annoying thing about soccer is that only one guy knows how much time is left in the game.
              There's no set clock. Imagine Elway driving for the winning TD, and all of a sudden the official says the game is over.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
                Dude, the most annoying thing about soccer is that only one guy knows how much time is left in the game.
                There's no set clock. Imagine Elway driving for the winning TD, and all of a sudden the official says the game is over.
                You're gauranteed 90 minutes plus a little stoppage time, so i have no beef with that.

Comment

what? I didnt know that?

Comment

I've watched worse and more boring sports before ALA BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

soccer will be out of the headlines in 2 months so just accept it

Comment

Originally posted by GermaineRace
                        I've watched worse and more boring sports before ALA BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baseball is awesome what are you talking about

Comment

Maybe you should re-name this the "I'm an ignorant person who only wants to see brutal action because I have a tiny attention span thread"...just a thought.
                          Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
                            You're gauranteed 90 minutes plus a little stoppage time, so i have no beef with that.
                            Yeah, but there's no clock to tell everybody when the game ends though right? They just stop it when it's time.

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9
                              Maybe you should re-name this the "I'm an ignorant person who only wants to see brutal action because I have a tiny attention span thread"...just a thought.
                              So? I don't care.... I won't be the only one.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information