• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njx9
    Originally posted by Vikings Fan
    Having the top down creates convection as I recall, makes for more even cooking.
    assuming, of course, you have a worthwhile grill.
    I got a new propane one recently, works pretty well.
    i want to get one of those huge built in ones.

something like this.
    Wow, its so pretty. but 7,200? Damn thats expensive, I couldnt afford to put any meat on there if I bought that sucker.
    who buys meat? eat your neighbor.
    Id rather eat my neighbor's dog, although I would need about 12-15 of them to even fill me up. I hate those dogs.

Comment

little yippy things?

Comment

mean shish kabobs on the grill

chop or slice bite sized chunks of

beef or chicken
        zucchini
        mushrooms
        red onion
        pineapple
        grape tomatos
        potatos (might need to be boiled or nuked first to soften somewhat)
        bell peppers (red,yellow,green)
        (anything else you like!)

marinate all of this for a few hours (atleast) in a good balsamic vinaigrette.

Cook covered on low heat until meat is cooked through and veggies are tender, then flame up the grill to crispify everything a little bit. Season to taste with garlic salt and lemon pepper.

They're extremely easy to make and taste delicious. At parties you can let people make up their own custom skewers with whatever stuff they like. It's pretty cheap also.
        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

little yippy things?

Yes, *cringe*.

Comment

all right i could tell just by reading all these, non of you are actually grill master. Carcol in the little biscits, thats rookie material, me being grill master JR. knows that if you really want to go for flavor, there is a actual realwood charcol. It's called Cowboy Brand Realwood Charcol. That stuff is the real deal. If you guys even need a killer recipe for an amazing shredded chicken sandwich just ask me some time. I even made my own logo for it.

Comment

well it's grillout wednesday for me so I'm out, brats and tropical punch this week.

Comment

did someone say GRILLZ

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

charcoal by a mile

Comment

I discovered 1/2 part Jack Daniels Original no:7 BBQ sauce mixed with 1/2 part Guldens spicy brown mustard = amazing!
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                      I discovered 1/2 part Jack Daniels Original no:7 BBQ sauce mixed with 1/2 part Guldens spicy brown mustard = amazing!
                      That sounds hella good. I already got the Guldens, I'll have to go pick up some of the sauce and try that. Thanks.

Comment

I use charcoal. AND I have a beer keg BBQ pit. I'm too cool.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
                          Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                          That sounds hella good. I already got the Guldens, I'll have to go pick up some of the sauce and try that. Thanks.
                          You won't regret it! I came up with it after a few pitchers of beer the other day. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information