No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know how much wii fit is going to cost?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
      does anyone know how much wii fit is going to cost?
      I've read around 75 us dollars...

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        I've read around 75 us dollars...
        Considering it coming with the wii board, which might be used for future wii games, that is a damn good price.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I reserved my copy yesterday, and it will be $89.99 retail.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
            I need to reserve my copy....

Comment

Well that is lame, but the price I originally thought it would be. Thank God for my gf going in half on the game with me. She just got me Guitar Hero 3 and now wii fit... I love that girl!!! =D

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

It'll be worth it in the end. A wiimote and nunchuck costs $35 at least. If you consider the balance board a more elaborate version, the game remains in line with typical Wii game costs.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

It'll be worth it in the end. A wiimote and nunchuck costs $35 at least. If you consider the balance board a more elaborate version, the game remains in line with typical Wii game costs.
                  what are other releases for the wii in May and June?

Comment

Maybe it is just me but i find Wii Mario Kart very frustrating and annoying. The ai is by far superior to any other mario kart game i have played. Not that this is a bad thing but 50cc seems more challenging then it should be. Another thing that bothers me is the use of weapons. For one i wasn't aware green shells became instant hits as thats all that has happened to me. Pow is thoroughly annoying. Bombardment is another problem. Several times i have been hit with in a short time span red shell, blue shell, red shell, then knocked off course dropping me from first to last in a matter of seconds. On the plus side i am enjoying the new courses and some of the new features such as different vehicles. V.S. mode once again blows. Gaaah N64 mario kart why cant they just remake it???
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      what are other releases for the wii in May and June?
                      May/June, there is a skiing game that includes balance board functionality (not required). There is a sequel to Wii Sports called Decasports that could have some balance board work in it.

Other titles:

Pro tennis, backyard baseball, kung fu panda, Narnia, build your own amusement park, beach sports, Alone in the Dark (1p shooter, looks like), Monster Lab, Rock Star, and Guitar Hero Aerosmith.

Comment

May/June, there is a skiing game that includes balance board functionality (not required). There is a sequel to Wii Sports called Decasports that could have some balance board work in it.

Other titles:

Pro tennis, backyard baseball, kung fu panda, Narnia, build your own amusement park, beach sports, Alone in the Dark (1p shooter, looks like), Monster Lab, Rock Star, and Guitar Hero Aerosmith.
                        Looking forward to Rock Star and Aerosmith...

Comment

Doesn't do anything for me... unlike your avatar...

Comment

what's rock star? like rock band?

Comment

That's what I meant. Rock Band.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Grand Theft Auto would be a good game for the Wii?
                                The nunchuck could be used to move around/sprint, and the controller could be the weapon...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information