Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Hmm so far ATLDirtyBirds is winning.

Its actually killing.

Comment

Prolific just cause it had no votes

Comment

Originally posted by LTgiants
        Prolific just cause it had no votes

I honestly thought the name sounded much better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          Originally posted by Canadian_kid16
          I am thinking of changing mine to CK16, but I would just keep for the sake a helping out Scott.

It shows D-Unit as an administrator for some reason, can anyone verify that?
          yea scott made him an admin
          when did that happen?
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

changing names should be limited. And just to restore the balance newulm should be banned.

Comment

You are ATLDirtyBirds. You can't change it. That would be like changing who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                You are ATLDirtyBirds. You can't change it. That would be like changing who you are.
                amen

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                  Maybe the federales are after him, and he needs a disguise.

Comment

OK people, from now on I'm Scott around here. Bring me two 18 year old female virgins per day and nobody gets hurt.

ATLDirtyBirds, from now on your name is ATLDirtySanchez and you'll like it.
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                      OK people, from now on I'm Scott around here. Bring me two 18 year old female virgins per day and nobody gets hurt.

please vince dont hurt anybody, i could only find two 18 year old male virgins.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess

you and who else?

Comment

Easy there cowboy.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess

you and who else?
                            actually i lied i only have one.

Comment

Ok, the results are clear, I shall stay ATLDirtyBirds.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Ok, the results are clear, I shall stay ATLDirtyBirds.

I hate to say it, but one day the change just might happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information