X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    Mastodon is the best show i've ever been to

better than Slayer & HORSE the Band, which were 2nd and 3rd

I was also up front for all of these in a small venue where the crowd was freaking out
    I'd have to agree saw them once and they were really good. That show made me soil myself.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/Warrel_Dane

Anyone else get an awesome kick out of his shirt? lol....

Comment

• Dethklok= Epic Win

Comment

• I'm going to see Killswitch this Thursday!!!

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
            I'm going to see Killswitch this Thursday!!!
            I'm listening to their new CD right now!!!

Comment

• Just got back from the mayhem festival that took place yesterday. Killswitch, Slayer, Bullet For My Valentine, Manson, All that remains, Job for a cowboy, God forbid, plus more. Great show....even though it poured on us all day.

Killswitch, All that remains, and Bullet are amazing live.

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
              Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                Thank you Wally for bringing Megadeth up. To me they are by far better than Metallica. Especially seeing that Metallica's first 3 albums which are often considered their best are just riding off of Daves Riffs
                Eh, not to sure that the first three were riding daves riffs. Kill 'em all, yes. Ride the Lightenig, he was given credit for two songs. None on Master of Puppets, which just happens to be their best album followed closely by ...And Justice for All, which also doesn't include anything from Dave

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
                Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                  I'm listening to their new CD right now!!!
                  how is it?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    how is it?
                    It's good, not my favorite, but still a good album. But then again, KSE is probably one of my top 3, if not my top current band.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

how is it?
                      It's ok, I was a little disappointed. They went a little bit heavier which I liked but overall most of the songs are pretty ordinary. I don't think it comes anywhere close to As Daylight Dies. Which BTW is awesome but I sure you already know that.

Anyone like Gojira?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                        It's ok, I was a little disappointed. They went a little bit heavier which I liked but overall most of the songs are pretty ordinary. I don't think it comes anywhere close to As Daylight Dies. Which BTW is awesome but I sure you already know that.

Anyone like Gojira?
                        I ******* love Gojira. I've seen them live twice. Me and two buddies went from N.O. to Memphis just to see them. They are incredible live. We're about to see them live again in Sept. with Burst (another awesome band). However, I'm not a huge fan of their new cd. From Mars To Sirius is fan-*******-tastic.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

I ******* love Gojira. I've seen them live twice. Me and two buddies went from N.O. to Memphis just to see them. They are incredible live. We're about to see them live again in Sept. with Burst (another awesome band). However, I'm not a huge fan of their new cd. From Mars To Sirius is fan-*******-tastic.
                          I just started listening to them and they are pretty awesome, I figured someone on this board would have heard of them. I'll have to check their tour dates and see if they are going to come to Chicago if so, I'll go and see them. I also totally agree about From Mars To Sirius being better than The Way of All Flesh. The new album is getting so much acclaim in the metal community and I can't figure it out.

Comment

• I've also recently gotten into Gojira. Can't stop listening to Flying Whales.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information