Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Accomplishment in Life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Biggest Accomplishment in Life?

    What's yours?

    I'm not talking about getting into your favorite college or whatever....I'm talking about outside of school...what's your biggest accomplishment?

    Mine is:

    I just took my detectives exam at the police department I work at...I believe I did really well...should know in the next day or so...but if I got it, becoming a detective would be my biggest accomplishment thus far in life.

  • #2
    Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
    What's yours?

    I'm not talking about getting into your favorite college or whatever....I'm talking about outside of school...what's your biggest accomplishment?

    Mine is:

    I just took my detectives exam at the police department I work at...I believe I did really well...should know in the next day or so...but if I got it, becoming a detective would be my biggest accomplishment thus far in life.
    That would be great for you bad for us, then you wouldn't spend your time when you are suppose to be working on NFLDC.



    I don't have any great accomplishments......beat Halo 1 2 and 3

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      That would be great for you bad for us, then you wouldn't spend your time when you are suppose to be working on NFLDC.



      I don't have any great accomplishments......beat Halo 1 2 and 3
      haha...I'd still be here, it would just be at normal hours...

      I'd have a 9-5pm job for the first time in my life...lol

      now if you had said you beat Halo 1, 2, and 3 all within the span of a day...that's impressive...

      Comment


      • #4
        I learned to wipe my own butt :D

        Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #5
          i got out of a terrible engagement. =)

          Hitman D

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
            I learned to wipe my own butt :D
            That is a great accomplishment if you had not learned to do that right...oohhhh man many many things would have went wrong in your life.

            Comment


            • #7
              i successfully moved out on my own, only to lose my job and have to move back home and amass a lot of debt!

              Hitman D

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tEk View Post
                i successfully moved out on my own, only to lose my job and have to move back home and amass a lot of debt!
                debt sucks....unless it's good debt (i.e. mortgage)

                Comment


                • #9
                  I was asked this question in an interview and really froze on it for a second. It's a hard question and I ended up coming up with some crap about how my parents can say they're proud of me. I don't know if I have a real answer though.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Either getting my degree or getting my current job, not entirely sure which, I guess one led to the other...

                    XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      What's yours?

                      I'm not talking about getting into your favorite college or whatever....I'm talking about outside of school...what's your biggest accomplishment?

                      Mine is:

                      I just took my detectives exam at the police department I work at...I believe I did really well...should know in the next day or so...but if I got it, becoming a detective would be my biggest accomplishment thus far in life.

                      Congrats man, thats a pretty big accomplishment.



                      Weird for me, but my biggest accomplishment is not having any kids thus far, and turning 25 this year I feel a little bit of lucky, and blessed it didn't happen yet:D Now im to the point where if I do I'll be fine with it, better then teenage years, but I wouldn't mind being a 30 yr old, with a masters degree and no kids, thats a pretty damn good resume when it comes to the ladies...Once I graduate next year that will take over as greatest accomplishment.





                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm true to myself and haven't been eliminated from society yet. Plus i'm well set up to do what I want to once i'm sure what I want to do. Life's still fun and I haven't given up on humanity because of stupidity yet.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm a 19 yr old who hasn't done a single drug yet, not even a cigartette. That I am proud of. I don't plan on doing any either.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                            I'm a 19 yr old who hasn't done a single drug yet, not even a cigartette. That I am proud of. I don't plan on doing any either.
                            Do you consider alcohol a drug?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
                              Do you consider alcohol a drug?
                              NO NO NO!!!
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                              Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information