• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steak Thread

How do you all like your steak ?

:D

#MoncriefArmy

It really all depends on who's cooking it. Some people season it just right and I enjoy a good steak, but others just butcher it.

Epic steak thread!
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Med-Rare but I like it any doneness as long as its not mooing still really bloody or super burnt.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
        How do you all like your steak ?

:D

You know all of those A1 commercials? I don't use A1, I use

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Au_jus

I go to steakhouses, eat dinner and get a take out order of just that.

Comment

Medium-well.

I don't like to hear any moo-ing when i'm about to dig in.

Comment

I like my steak well done, ill go as far as little red as possible. I'm grillin steak this weekend and if anyone has any personal favorite on how to marinate ur steak please post em im interested.

Comment

I really prefer it to be well-done. I just don't like eating into a red steak, it does not appeal to me. Granted I do not eat a ton of steak, but still.

What do you guys thinks is the best well known resteraunt chain to get a steak? I really can't think of the best one off the top of my head.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I marinate my steaks with Worcester (sp?) sauce, a bit of garlic salt, and pepper. Usually you want to avoid putting grain salt such as sea salt on a steak before cooking it because it dries up the meat, but the garlic salt I use is more of a rub.

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                  I really prefer it to be well-done. I just don't like eating into a red steak, it does not appeal to me. Granted I do not eat a ton of steak, but still.

What do you guys thinks is the best well known resteraunt chain to get a steak? I really can't think of the best one off the top of my head.
                  Maybe Smith and Wollensky, I don't know how widely known Ruth's Chris is but that's one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                    Sizzler.
                    T.G.I.Fridays: I've heard good things, but I generally order a burger or shrimp there.
                    Dave and Buster: I get a cheesesteak here, but not an actual steak
                    Applebees: Can suck it.

Comment

It sucks man, cause the beef prices have gone up a lot the last few years, momma never gets steak anymore, Man, used to have it all the time. She doesn' t buy anything at the grocery store unless its on sale.
                      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

bbq'd new york strips on my 22" weber charcoal grill. cooked medium with a salt and pepper rub and glazed in olive oil. delicious

Hitman D

Comment

Medium-Rare Prime Rib FTW!
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Medium......

Comment

Blue / rare and gimme quality over quantity anyday of the week.

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information