Which sig is better, v2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which sig is better, v2

Finz redid his, so lets see what you guys think now.

i cant see the first one so the second one

Comment

Originally posted by jetvilma51

But alot of people like that style, the grunge style, me included. But I think I have another blowout on my hands.

Comment

sig one su**, not trying to be mean. But u can't see them!!! Sig two is good tho.

Comment

just keep sig number 2, it has blown away all competition

Comment

Sig one is awful

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
              just keep sig number 2, it has blown away all competition

i am by no means throwing either sig out, it just depends on how long I use them.

Comment

Your just going to get the same people who say that they can't see it and then we are going to get in a huge argument about who can see it and who cant.

And plus there is a select few of people who like grunge sigs...and then the people who don't like grunge sigs just say things like :"that sucks" or "that is horrible" because they dont like that taste of sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Finz99
                  Your just going to get the same people who say that they can't see it and then we are going to get in a huge argument about who can see it and who cant.

And plus there is a select few of people who like grunge sigs...and then the people who don't like grunge sigs just say things like :"that is not good" or "that is horrible" because they dont like that taste of sig.
                  Not to be rude, but who exactly likes sigs where you cant see the pictures at all and it looks just like black&white brushes? I kept waiting for some animation to kick in or something then asked myself 'why would you want sig 1'.

Comment

i like the grunge look of sig 1 more...
                    I'm a state.

Comment

define "grunge" sig. i don't see the point in having a sig where you can't actually see anything in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
                        Originally posted by Finz99

And plus there is a select few of people who like grunge sigs...and then the people who don't like grunge sigs just say things like :"that is not good" or "that is horrible" because they dont like that taste of sig.
                        Not to be rude, but who exactly likes sigs where you cant see the pictures at all and it looks just like black&white brushes? I kept waiting for some animation to kick in or something then asked myself 'why would you want sig 1'.
                        Its the same thing as before, its not just black and white brushes, there are different filters used, but whatever, I can clearly see the renders on the screen, you cant, you think it sucks, I dont, it doesnt matter.

Comment

grunge sigs are cool but not to the point where the render is impossible to see

Comment

Sig 2

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by jetvilma51
                              Same here by the way is mine to dark?

Comment