Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canceled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Canceled

    http://tv.yahoo.com/slideshow/261/photos/1

    Seems like ABC dominated when it came to cancelled shows!

    Last week i heard mancow talking about how NBC doesnt relaate to Americans (it mightve been a repeat) but clearly NBC did the best



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

  • #2
    I've never even heard of a major majority of those shows.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

    Comment


    • #3
      They canceled Cavemen. YES!

      Comment


      • #4
        I actually enjoyed carpoolers. Kinda sucks its off the air now after only 1 season.

        Comment


        • #5
          No surprise Cavemen was canceled. That was a stupid idea in the first place. I'm sad to see Beauty and the Geek get canceled. That was a pretty good show.

          BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            Beauty and the Geek :( that was a great show

            Comment


            • #7
              The only one that really upsets me is Jericho one of the few shows I watch week after week.:(

              Or I guess I should say watched.

              Comment


              • #8
                Cavemen was terrible.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ABC ditched George Lopez to put on the stupid ass cavemen show, and that's what they get. A great comedian with a great show, in exchange for a canceled one.

                  Props to Karma.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                    The only one that really upsets me is Jericho one of the few shows I watch week after week.:(

                    Or I guess I should say watched.
                    there is still talk that the Sci Fi channel is going to pick it up....but who knows...there is a petition online that something like 100K people have signed...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lol I feel bad for the people who's show only lasted 1 episode.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ive been watching Las Vegas TNT Lately its been good but its unrealistic. I dont like the guy they replaced James Caan.



                        Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          ABC ditched George Lopez to put on the stupid ass cavemen show, and that's what they get. A great comedian with a great show, in exchange for a canceled one.

                          Props to Karma.
                          More like they replaced a pile of crap with a bigger pile of crap.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                            More like they replaced a pile of crap with a bigger pile of crap.
                            GL's show is decent. I watch it most nights on Nick @ Nite

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                              there is still talk that the Sci Fi channel is going to pick it up....but who knows...there is a petition online that something like 100K people have signed...
                              Do you have a link?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information