Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canceled

http://tv.yahoo.com/slideshow/261/photos/1

Seems like ABC dominated when it came to cancelled shows!

Last week i heard mancow talking about how NBC doesnt relaate to Americans (it mightve been a repeat) but clearly NBC did the best

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

I've never even heard of a major majority of those shows.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

They canceled Cavemen. YES!

Comment

I actually enjoyed carpoolers. Kinda sucks its off the air now after only 1 season.

Comment

No surprise Cavemen was canceled. That was a stupid idea in the first place. I'm sad to see Beauty and the Geek get canceled. That was a pretty good show.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Beauty and the Geek :( that was a great show

Comment

The only one that really upsets me is Jericho one of the few shows I watch week after week.:(

Or I guess I should say watched.

Comment

Cavemen was terrible.

Comment

ABC ditched George Lopez to put on the stupid ass cavemen show, and that's what they get. A great comedian with a great show, in exchange for a canceled one.

Props to Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                    The only one that really upsets me is Jericho one of the few shows I watch week after week.:(

Or I guess I should say watched.
                    there is still talk that the Sci Fi channel is going to pick it up....but who knows...there is a petition online that something like 100K people have signed...

Comment

lol I feel bad for the people who's show only lasted 1 episode.

Comment

Ive been watching Las Vegas TNT Lately its been good but its unrealistic. I dont like the guy they replaced James Caan.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          ABC ditched George Lopez to put on the stupid ass cavemen show, and that's what they get. A great comedian with a great show, in exchange for a canceled one.

Props to Karma.
                          More like they replaced a pile of crap with a bigger pile of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                            More like they replaced a pile of crap with a bigger pile of crap.
                            GL's show is decent. I watch it most nights on Nick @ Nite

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                              there is still talk that the Sci Fi channel is going to pick it up....but who knows...there is a petition online that something like 100K people have signed...
                              Do you have a link?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information