Naps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps

Who takes naps often? For the past 5 days I have taken a nap that has been somewhere between 3 and 5 hours.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Funny you ask, I used to never take naps, but recently I've gotten into the habit. Some of the world's most brilliant minds were known to be consistent nappers.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
    Originally posted by Borat
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Only when I have a migraine. Which is often

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I never took naps until I entered college. Now I am a big fan and participate often.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          Only when I have a migraine. Which is often
          Had a migraine the other night. Tried to sleep it off but woke up with a worse one. 3:30 in the morning I went to the store to get some meds.

Back on topic I can't because I'll never get to sleep that night. But when I do they're glorious.

I used to take them before my basketball, baseball and soccer games when I was younger though.

Comment

Why is it that when I was young and was required to nap, I never wanted to but now that all I want to do is nap but have trouble finding time to take a nap?

Designs by Thule

Comment

I'm not someone who gets much sleep anyways so napping for me atleast is a must.

Comment

We had a large debate on IRC once. I'm a big nap guy. It feels great and I usually have my best dreams during naps. Others on IRc called me names...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by ronko88 View Post
                  Why is it that when I was young and was required to nap, I never wanted to but now that all I want to do is nap but have trouble finding time to take a nap?
                  Perhaps because you're an adult and have more responsibilities, therefore you tire out more easily.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                  -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                  Originally posted by Borat
                  Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

I try to take them when I have to wake up earlier than say, 9 A.M. Otherwise, I don't need one.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                      Perhaps because you're an adult and have more responsibilities, therefore you tire out more easily.
                      Very true, I just wish I had more time to take naps because I love them. Also after taking a nap I can stay up longer at night when good shows are on television

Designs by Thule

Comment

I sleep in the nude....

Comment

I take naps often. Every day at least a 1 hour nap. I'm up till really late at night so naps do me well :D

Comment

I've gotten into somewhat of a habit of falling asleep Around the Horn. It started out as just being tired after a long day, but then I realized that for some reason the sleep quality of that was so much better than I get at night so I do it on purpose every once in a while now.

Comment

Naps?? I love sleeping as much as the next guy but the more you sleep the more of your day you waste. Just go to bed earlier and you wont need naps. Around 8 hours thats 1/3 of your life wasted, well not really but you get it.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information