Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
    Originally posted by Maroney22
    i know im gonna get ripped for this but how many damn soccer threads do we need.
    Piss off. WTF would oyu post that? How many basketball and baseball threads do we need? When Basketball was really huge a few weeks ago it was dominating this forum, did any of us non-basketball fans ***********? No so piss off.
    yeah i agree! we can talk bout what we want and no one cares bout what you think. I think the same bout all the baseball and basketball threads there are but I never go on ther and complain because i know people can talk about what they want. and it doesnt bother me, so just dnt click on the topic!

though i should add that i dont see why we need to 'official' world cup topics. thats annoying cos both are talking bout the same thing

Hitman D for the sweet sig

Comment

Originally posted by Stufazz
      i know im gonna get ripped for this but how many damn soccer threads do we need.
      Piss off. WTF would oyu post that? How many basketball and baseball threads do we need? When Basketball was really huge a few weeks ago it was dominating this forum, did any of us non-basketball fans ***********? No so piss off.
      yeah i agree! we can talk bout what we want and no one cares bout what you think. I think the same bout all the baseball and basketball threads there are but I never go on ther and complain because i know people can talk about what they want. and it doesnt bother me, so just dnt click on the topic!

though i should add that i dont see why we need to 'official' world cup topics. thats annoying cos both are talking bout the same thing

Comment

Fifa 2006 World Cup on the 360 if anyone wants to take me on live.

former #1 in post count on this site
        first to 500 posts

Comment

Whoa. Didnt know we were so sensitive around here. I gurantee you more people around here like basketball and baseball than soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by birdman11
            not really a soccer guy
            then dont respond.

I like fifa, realy fun playing 2 on 2 with friends.

Comment

Whoa. Didnt know we were so sensitive around here. I gurantee you more people around here like basketball and baseball than soccer.
              Your the one being sensitive.... whining about how many soccer threads there are because you don't enjoy soccer...

Comment

Originally posted by snuff

Your the one being sensitive.... whining about how many soccer threads there are because you don't enjoy soccer...

We do have a football thread though. There is only one official baseball discussion thread and most of it stays in there.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff

We do have a football thread though. There is only one official baseball discussion thread and most of it stays in there.
                  Right, like the mets thread, the thread baout the under 23 team, the mock draft, that young pitchers thread, etc.

Look just stop complaining. Once the world cup is done all that'll be left will be the mock thread, maybe, and the football thread.

Comment

yeah and besides, this is a thread about soccer videogames.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information