Concerts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerts

I know summer is approaching, which is perfect for concerts.

I went to the Kanye/N.E.R.D./Lupe Glow in the Dark tour in VA a few weeks ago and it was great.

What concerts are you planning to see? Or what was the best one you've been to? Who's good live?

Fall of Troy
    The Cure (this sunday)
    Bloc Party
    Wolf Parade
    Radiohead (twice)

I'm sure a few more will come up here and there.

Comment

I saw Ben Folds last night, which was very, very good. Saw Paramore with Jimmy Eat World in April. Going to see Journey with Heart and Cheap Trick in August.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Oo yeah I forgot I'm defiantly goin to the Rock the Bells tour.

A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, NAS, MOS DEF, DE LA SOUL, RAKIM, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, RAEKWON & GHOSTFACE, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, DEAD PREZ, MURS, SPANK ROCK, WALE, KID SISTER, SANTOGOLD, JAY ELECTRONICA, B.O.B., KIDZ IN THE HALL, AMANDA BLANK

WITH SPECIAL GUESTS: THE PHARCYDE

Now that should be sick.

Comment

Im seeing

Boston and Poison at Rockfest in Cadott
          Tom Petty and Steve Miller at Summerfest
          REO Speedwagon at Beloit Riverfest
          Styx and Boston in West Bend

Comment

Only one's that are booked so far are The Black Keys, Band of Horses and Download (Offspring and Incubus day). No doubt many many many more to be added.
            What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
            It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

The only one i got so far is the Dethklok show on 6/22

Comment

I'm going to Bonnaroo June 12th-15th and I might be going to Radiohead in Indianapolis August 3rd.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

The last show I went to was Casting Crowns best show I have ever been to and I have been to alot of shows.

Comment

Two Nights ago I saw Eric Clapton which was fantastic, the man has still got it, my favourites were Cocaine and Hoochie Coochie Man. The Encore was ******* incredible, and the opening band is my favourtie band around today

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                      I'm going to Bonnaroo June 12th-15th and I might be going to Radiohead in Indianapolis August 3rd.
                      my friends are working at bonnaroo. look for the "asian sensation" vendor lol. their chinese food is good.

Comment

I'll be in Mexico when Kenny Chesney comes to my neck of the woods and I'll be at school when Toby Keith comes. So I'm **** out of luck this year when it comes to concerts.

Comment

I want so much to catch a Coldplay concert. My cousin wentr to one in Houston and said the light show the phenomenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                            Two Nights ago I saw Eric Clapton which was fantastic, the man has still got it, my favourites were Cocaine and Hoochie Coochie Man. The Encore was ******* incredible, and the opening band is my favourtie band around today

feel lucky to be graced by clapton at least once in your life. im envious.

Hitman D

Comment

I'm seeing Radiohead in August. How were they sarf?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information