X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens1991
    started a topic Summer plans?

Summer plans?

What is everybody doing this summer? I am going to this 2 week wrestling camp JROB right when summer starts. I am also going down to OC in August. Is anybody doing anything cool?

• Ravens1991
    replied
    Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Which one, I went to the Vaughan Hitchcock one when I was in HS. Broke me down! Basic training in the army was easy because I just remembered what wrestling camp was like.
    JROB 14 day intensive, we woke up at 6:30 and either did 3 miles worth of sprints or intense lifting for 20 minutes. learned technique. Went through a d1 practice. Then ran at night.

Leave a comment:

• JF4
    replied
    Train, train, work, train, drink and train some more.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S
    replied
    work, trip to alaska, chilling, and have an interview with the bills.

Leave a comment:

• farfromforgotten
    replied
    Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    I thought Hilton Head was in South Carolina?
    It is. I used to live there.

I will be working, working out, cooking out, getting more tattoos (hopefully).

I think the only vacation this is set in stone right now is to Virginia at the end of July. My 20 month old daughter was born with a rare chromosome disorder and we attend a conference every year with other families that have children with this same disability. Last year it was in Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian_kid16
    replied
    School's been out less than a week, and I've already been to two parties, which is big for me :D

No flaming :p

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied
    Which one, I went to the Vaughan Hitchcock one when I was in HS. Broke me down! Basic training in the army was easy because I just remembered what wrestling camp was like.

Leave a comment:

• Ravens1991
    replied
    I just got back from a 2 week wrestling camp. Toughest thing in the nation but it was so worth it.

Leave a comment:

• CJSchneider
    replied
    I'm headed to Hot Springs Arkansas this weekend. Summer school is over and it is time for my wife and kids to spend all the money I made. LOL

Leave a comment:

• 'cuse-213
    replied
    Hm, Sleep. Eat. Get drunk. Biddies. Work. Football. Ill be busy.

Leave a comment:

• familyguy555
    replied
    What are you gonna be doing?

Leave a comment:

• fischbowl
    replied
    Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
    Nice, for any specific team? Or just general MLB.
    General MLB.

Leave a comment:

• skinzzfan25
    replied
    Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    Smarts and connections.

It's official now! $12.50 an hour too
    Nice, for any specific team? Or just general MLB.

Leave a comment:

• fischbowl
    replied
    Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    Fisch, how did you get that internship?
    Smarts and connections.

It's official now! $12.50 an hour too

Leave a comment:

• StripedWalrus
    replied
    Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    This is gonna be the first summer that i have completely free of responsibilities in a long time. I've been taking classes during the summer for the past 5 years, and this year i wasn't able to get Financial Aid, (applied late) so I'm free to do what i want.

My days mostly consist of sleeping, drinking beer, eating, and watching The Sopranos.
    Same thing happened to me MetSox... No summer classes this year... I guess I will be laying in the sun, rubbing lotions all over my bodies. Slowly rubbing the creamy lotion all over my pasty white stomach! Yep it will be grand!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information