Mlb 2k8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb 2k8

I was just wondering if anyone else is extremely frustrated with this game. It seems to have a tremendous amount of little stupid quirks. Ex- having an outfielder set up under the ball and then another outfielder comes out of nowhere and collides with teammate to miss the ball. Also, the large number of homeruns hit, especially solo homeruns.

Any suggestions on how to make this game more enjoyable and not so frustrating would be great. Also any suggestions on how to draft a team and pitch.

Designs by Thule

I play this game for XBOX 360

Designs by Thule

Comment

if you have Xbox press X and it calls the fielder off

Comment

Anyone know how to make money? lol......I did a fantasy draft, currently have a 30-12 record and I'm on pace to lose nearly 13 million. I set the tickets at 20$.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
          Anyone know how to make money? lol......I did a fantasy draft, currently have a 30-12 record and I'm on pace to lose nearly 13 million. I set the tickets at 20$.
          Up the ticket prices lol...But seriously, it's going to be tough to make money because the team you drafted exceeded the team's budget.

I think the games fun, but I had to switch the pitching settings back to the regular settings because the new pitching system is just way too tough. I tried to master it for like 3 days, and I still sucked at it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

**** this game! I can't stand it when the outfielders go into slow motion before they enter the circle to catch the ball and then miss it. Anyone know how to prevent this?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider30 View Post
              **** this game! I can't stand it when the outfielders go into slow motion before they enter the circle to catch the ball and then miss it. Anyone know how to prevent this?
              Someone didn't read the 3rd post..

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Someone didn't read the 3rd post..
                The 3rd post has to do with Calling for the Ball so you avoid a collision.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                  The 3rd post has to do with Calling for the Ball so you avoid a collision.
                  Well i guess i didn't read the 3rd post then lol

Comment

I think the game is pretty fun, I don't have it but my buddy does and we play when I'm at his house so I don't have a ton of experience.

Comment

MLB The Show '08 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MLB 2K8

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        MLB The Show '08 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MLB 2K8
                        Meh. I agree. But the show isn't great either. baserunning is a little funky.

i have it on like, allstar, and i still bat like 350.
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I really don't like 2k8 or the show, I'm hoping 09 produces better games for baseball

Comment

I've had it for like 2 weeks, but haven't opened it yet. Can't decide if I want to keep it or return it.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              I really don't like 2k8 or the show, I'm hoping 09 produces better games for baseball
                              I miss MVP Baseball

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information