No announcement yet.

Pizza Thread

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Thread

What's your favorite type of pizza? I LOOOOOOVE papa johns cheese pizza. Totino's frozen pizza is good too for a buck. Digiorno is amazing for a frozen pizza. So what do you love?

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

I live for pizza and pizza lives for me. I am not going to post in another thread until the Chiefs win a game damnit DG.
        my scent? making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Armands and Zpizza for me.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20

Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18

Cici's buffalo chicken pizza is great, and it's all you can eat :)

I don't like Papa Johns.

Pizza Hut is good, Domino's is okay..

there is a place near the University of Minnesota campus called Mesa Pizza that is probably the best I've ever had. I know a couple people here attend UM, they will probably vouch for that. I don't go there, but when I visit friends to drink, we usually end up drunk walking over when we're hungry.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Theres an italian joint nearby called DePillas, OMG THE PIZZA!

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  I am not going to post in another thread until the Chiefs win a game damnit
                  holding you to that

YES! Pizza is the life blood of we Italians!

Papa Johns is good, but I generally prefer small time family restaurants, as they have the most authentic pizza.

Digiorno is awesome too, DG. Generally buy one of those for when I watch Giants games.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!

I love Papa Johns.. unfortunately the location closest to me closed down.. I just found out yesterday. I have yet to recover.

For the major chains my preference is with Pizza Hut specifically because of their meat lovers.

Domino's is single-handedly the worst pizza ever created

Thin-Crust NY-Style Pizza FROM NEW YORK is the best.

Deep Dish is not pizza.

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Buffet pizza is disgusting. End of discussion.

Pizza hut and Dominoes pizza are the best of the big chains. But like Forenci said, if you want good, family pizza then go to a small restaurant. There's hardly any like that down here, but there is a few.

Debug Information