Football MMORPG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football MMORPG

Similar to the basketball MMORPG that already has I thread, I found this football MMORPG. It's called Goal Line Blitz. You get to pick your player, your position, level him, make him into a blitzing LB, a speed RB, a pocket QB, a pass rushing DE, a run blocking LG, or whatever personalized player and position you want. There are football skills (like blocking, tackling, vision, etc), physical attributes (like speed, agility, strength) and then special abilities that have to do with your specific position.

If you're interested, just follow the link below and make yourself a player. The new season is going to start in a few days so getting in on it right now is perfect.

Let me know if you guys sign up and we can get a discussion going in here about how to best develop your players.

Linky Dinky

BTW, it is free...

Oldie but a goodie.

I will never join!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Ah I actually signed in for this thing.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        I will never join!!!!!!!
        o_0

Ok... That's cool... I'm not sure why you're so vehemently against joining though...

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
          o_0

Ok... That's cool... I'm not sure why you're so vehemently against joining though...
          Because people a few months ago, people on a weekly basis kept on creating threads about goal line blitz and asking people to join their teams.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            Because people a few months ago, people on a weekly basis kept on creating threads about goal line blitz and asking people to join their teams.
            Seriously? Ok.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

We've been deleting these threads for over a year because 'members' spam the link in every section.

Comment

What's your name on this thing nip ?

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                  What's your name on this thing nip ?
                  My players? George Billsonson and BamBam DragonSlayer. My username is once again nobodyinparticular.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    We've been deleting these threads for over a year because 'members' spam the link in every section.
                    Gotcha. I guess that makes sense.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

I figured id at least say something this time as youre the first thats linked it that ive heard of and thats had more than 200 or so posts :P

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        I figured id at least say something this time as youre the first thats linked it that ive heard of and thats had more than 200 or so posts :P
                        Haha, yeah. Thanks. :)

My goal with this thread as much as anything else would be to have a discussion on the game similar to the threads for numerous other games that have graced the list of come-and-go fads on NFLDC.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

IF you are starting up a team, I wouldn't mind joining. My player is only a level 5 though, I am a FS

If anyone wants to join though I would appreciate if you joined by this link

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=12642572

(if this is spamming I will delete it)

Comment

Considering that I don't have the FP to buy a team, no. I would love to have an NFLDC team going though.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

I do have 4 players. Two level 18, one level 3 and one is level 1 :O

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information