Clear All

• Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
    What is level is your main team? A, AA?
    AA just got bumped

Comment

• Breakthrough game for WR Mr. Ron Mexico
      http://goallineblitz.com/game/game.pl?game_id=444806
      2 Rec, 16yds, 1 TD, 3 KR, 114yd, 1 TD, 16 PR, 252yd, 1 TD
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• My owner just randomly offered me a GM spot on a random team I signed a contract for.

Just about every starting position (QB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, CB, K, P) is open.

If you got a guy and he's not getting much time give me a holler.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          My owner just randomly offered me a GM spot on a random team I signed a contract for.

Just about every starting position (QB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, CB, K, P) is open.

If you got a guy and he's not getting much time give me a holler.

Man if you'd said that one day earlier I'd have been willing to join you. Lvl 15 LB.

Comment

• It's that time of year again!! Anyone have players looking for a team? Team looking for players?

Comment

• Anyone have a lvl 21 capped team or getting one?

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                AA just got bumped
                and hopefully we will do better their next season then this season
                What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach... So, you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it! Well, he gets it! N' I don't like it any more than you men

Comment

• All the edmonton eternity owners are ass seriously. Been there my entire time and they blatantly traded me to another team and didn't even respond to my PM.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Oh and they blocked my access to the forum. Real classy move.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• i gotz a level 51, 46, 36,36,27,11,11 CBs

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                        All the edmonton eternity owners are ass seriously. Been there my entire time and they blatantly traded me to another team and didn't even respond to my PM.
                        Weak. It's ok though because we're going to miss the playoffs again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                          i gotz a level 51, 46, 36,36,27,11,11 CBs
                          The 46 is going anywhere is it? :p

Comment

All the edmonton eternity owners are ass seriously. Been there my entire time and they blatantly traded me to another team and didn't even respond to my PM.
                            Ok well im going to defend myself

First off last season we were testing things trying out new sets and Woot had a fit about not starting for no more than 3 games. He still received 25+ plays mind you.

Then he posted in the forums bitching about not starting. (Team Rule 1: Team Comes First and if you have a problem contact a GM)

So he contacts me. I said i havent been around much this season it was Wally who he would have to talk to

Talks to Wally and i am later told that he says if im not starting i want off the team. So Wally (whom i have all the faith in the world) decides that it is in the teams best interest to part ways. So i agree with him.

So now Woots players are being traded. There is the story plain and simple... and the thing about not responding to your PMs i was in class all day. Just got home, and you will notice that i did PM you back.
                            Last edited by ImBrotherCain; 04-17-2009, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• LOL funny wally wrote me a PM about talking equipment I said him chill I will send you everything and now you trade me ? real classy.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

LOL funny wally wrote me a PM about talking equipment I said him chill I will send you everything and now you trade me ? real classy.
                                This is not the kind of place to discuss these matters. This forum is entirely non associated with Goal Line blitz and stupid squabbles should not be carried out here. If you have a concern or a complaint, send it to me in a pm. Unless of course you are just looking for attention? If thats the case, grow up.

We are all adults and we can handle this in a civilized manner.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information