Football MMORPG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA AAA #1 FTW

I really love our league, so much activity and discussion, we even made our own Pro Bowl lineup
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
      You looking for a team for you OT? Or LB? And do you have a link to your players?
      Just search for Alex Macdonald.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
        You could put feelers out on the "players looking for teams" forum to try to find a human team, or you could wait a day and see if you get any offers tomorrow.

We're right in the middle of the off-offseason. Meaning chamionships are done, but next season's offseason hasn't officially started. The game apparently has been growing far faster and far larger than they ever expected, so at this point, there are way more players than there are teams. When the offseason actually starts with all the other updates, they are planning on adding a lot of leagues and a lot of teams. I would assume they add more developmental leagues. I can't say for certain.

So the other option is to wait and see if there are more offers when the true offseason starts in a could days (tomorrow or Friday).
        "teams looking for players" is better because you have more to negotiate with because instead of you needing them, they need you.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
          East Europe AAA
          Haha. Me too. You in #1 or #2? I'm in #2, lvl 14 WR. We got to the playoffs but lost in the first round.

Comment

I am on the KC Magicians as of now.

SPLOOSH

Comment

no one ever joins, i put it in my sig awhile ago, no one joined :(. I have a level 13 CB and working with a level 2 HB who plays like he's a level 10

Comment

how do you guys level so fast, my guy is a lvl 4 and has been for like 3 weeks. he doesnt get any playing time. LBer stuck behind 2 guys.

Hitman D

Comment

I'm a DE Jamaal Umenyiora. level 6, so if anyone here owns a team, hit me up with an offer(on the St. Louis Terror)
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                    how do you guys level so fast, my guy is a lvl 4 and has been for like 3 weeks. he doesnt get any playing time. LBer stuck behind 2 guys.
                    yeah playing time is basically key to experience. but some players use their flex points to boost levels, i.e. you gain a level instantaneously for the cost of however much you payed to create your player. and you can do this three times in a season. i would recommend that if you boost always do it at the end of the season as it's much more efficient.

also what league are you in? because if you're in a D league (one of the development) then it really doesn't matter where you are on the depth chart, each player generally gets the same amount of snaps. if not then i don't really know how to help you. talk to the owner i guess.

Comment

The key to developing your player, as xoob said, is playing time. When you're looking for a team, one of your most important things to look for is whether or not you will get playing time. You don't have to be a starter, but find an owner who, if you will be the backup, plays backups regularly. You get the majority of your experience from games, and you get more experience from each game the more snaps you play.

If you're 3rd or 4th on the depth chart, try to get in on all the special teams plays. And see if you can talk your owner into upping the percentage of plays that the subs come in.

If you do this, you should be able to successfully level up relatively quickly.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                        I've been in for a couple of months now, and like the others said, playing time is key. Even if you're playing in a low league, the amount of experience you get doesn't differ, so if you wanna level up quickly, move down some leagues and try to get some starting time.

Comment

I am DC of the USA AA #1 Louisville Whales, so I can get some of you a back-up job if you so desire.
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                            I am DC of the USA AA #1 Louisville Whales, so I can get some of you a back-up job if you so desire.
                            Do you have a link to your team's page?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

yeah here you go NIP> http://goallineblitz.com/game/home.pl?user_id=5041
                              my page, but I have the teams I GM thing so click there.
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

For those of you were have tried and haven't been able to get back on, Goal Line Blitz is back up.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information