Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football MMORPG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Ive been playing Goal Line Blitz for about a week, and never really noticed this thread...maybe I have been playing for 2 weeks. Anyway...I am lvl 3 DT on the Utah Vampires (Wally Walrus). If you want to get more playing time (more snaps) you need a decent amount of stamina. In the beginning I suggest in the 20's. The less you get tired, the more you get to play.

    Also, anyone know when the next season starts...my team hasnt played a game in like a week. I am tired of barely getting any XP.

    Comment


    • #62
      I played for a bit a while ago and had a lvl 7 WR but got bored.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
        Ive been playing Goal Line Blitz for about a week, and never really noticed this thread...maybe I have been playing for 2 weeks. Anyway...I am lvl 3 DT on the Utah Vampires (Wally Walrus). If you want to get more playing time (more snaps) you need a decent amount of stamina. In the beginning I suggest in the 20's. The less you get tired, the more you get to play.

        Also, anyone know when the next season starts...my team hasnt played a game in like a week. I am tired of barely getting any XP.
        Yeah, it should be coming up in the next 3-4 days.

        Oldie but a goodie.

        Comment


        • #64
          I just finished up my first season, but I'm a backup FS(lvl 11). I should ask for a trade, but I really like the team I'm on. The game is a lot funner when you play with an active group of guys who you can socialize with, and we did really well last season, and are moving into AA(from BBB), I believe. Next season should be fun.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
            The game is a lot funner when you play with an active group of guys who you can socialize with, and we did really well last season, and are moving into AA(from BBB), I believe. Next season should be fun.
            i agree there's nothing worse than playing with a team that has a dead forum. not only is it boring as hell but also an active forum is incredibly useful for gameplanning and learning the game.

            Comment


            • #66
              FS Eddy Bladez ....so far not diggin it...

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                FS Eddy Bladez ....so far not diggin it...
                well it is the offseason...

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by xooberon View Post
                  well it is the offseason...
                  When does the season start?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    anyone here a GM? if so pick me up! I'm a level 6 DE Jamaal Umenyiora. my team sucks
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I might grab you from your team scotty.

                      #MoncriefArmy

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Pick me up as well, LB Joseph Causerazu! Lvl 8.

                        XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                          I might grab you from your team scotty.
                          yay! thanks woot. that'd be awesome. Cuz quite frankly, the St Louis Terror suck
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            yay! thanks woot. that'd be awesome. Cuz quite frankly, the St Louis Terror suck
                            We should get us an NFLDC team, woot, pick us all up!

                            XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I'm gonna make a NFLDC team!!! yahhh!

                              #MoncriefArmy

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                                When does the season start?
                                either tomorrow or tuesday so things should start to pick up soon

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information