The Sopranos Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sopranos Thread

Okay, i searched for one and there wasn't any, so here it is.

I think most of you all would agree that this is indeed a great show, therefore worthy of a thread of its own.

In here, discuss favorite episodes, meaning of said episodes, the ending, anything.

A friend of mine bought the first five seasons and let me borrow them last week. I'm on the fourth episode of the second season and i love this show already. Oh how i wish Junior would get whacked though.

Junior is a great character! You take that back!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Lol, he seems bad ass, up until he put a hit on Tony. He got on my sh*t list after that.

And his mother is damn annoying. Seriously, if the directors' intention was to make her as unbearable as possible, give him an award.

Comment

Probably my second favorite series, next to entourage. My favorite character. besides T of course, is Paulie. Everything he says is hilarious, such an odd old man. It's hard for me to pinpoint favorite episodes because there are so many great ones. The ending to the series wasn't as disappointing as some people made it out to be...how do you expect the writers to end a series like the sopranos? I thought cutting to black while hearing Journey's "dont stop believing" was priceless.

PM me for sig requests
        Originally posted by Sean Connery
        Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Was a great show obviously, I loved it. Favorite scene of the show has to be Crissy's intervention, it was hysterical. Tony absolutely pissed that Chris killed Adriana's dog, Sil's prepared speech, Paulie being himself, and Benny and everyone beating the **** out of Chris. Classic.

Comment

When the heck is Chris gonna get made?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
              Was a great show obviously, I loved it. Favorite scene of the show has to be Crissy's intervention, it was hysterical. Tony absolutely pissed that Chris killed Adriana's dog, Sil's prepared speech, Paulie being himself, and Benny and everyone beating the **** out of Chris. Classic.
              Your hair was in the toilet... Disgusting!

Comment

sopranos is great, one of my fav. episodes was the season 2 finale

Comment

My favorite series of all-time, I still record and watch all the reruns on A&E.

Here's a question that I was thinking about recently: On the episode where Tony tells Chris about the police officer that supposedly killed his dad, do you think that guy really was the killer or was it just another one of Tony's "tests" to check Chrissy's loyalty?

I still chuckle each time I watch that one and hear Chris say "that one, the one in the sombrero?!". LOL

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Amazing series, I watched the whole thing in less than 2 months, and dont regret it. I also have to agree with whoever said the intervention is the best scene in the series, truly hysterical.
                    The characters in the show were awesome... for example. it was pretty remarkable how they could make Tony so likable, despite his brutally immoral character, but during the 4th last episode of the series, its like they turned a switch and he was disgustingly unlikable, for the rest of the series. It was all gearing up for the ending (or non-ending). Very cool.

Comment

I can't help but wonder if they left the last episode open for a movie...would be hard to do but could be done...

Comment

Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                        sopranos is great, one of my fav. episodes was the season 2 finale
                        I'm about to watch it in a few minutes. Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          I'm about to watch it in a few minutes. Can't wait
                          i didnt want to ruin it for you so i didnt say what happens but its pretty good, ENJOY!

Comment

Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                            i didnt want to ruin it for you so i didnt say what happens but its pretty good, ENJOY!
                            Yeah, i'm trying to be careful with the posts in here cause i haven't seen a lot of the episodes being mentioned lol

Comment

Just finished watching seasons 1-5, and i was left wanting more. Sucks that i don't have season 6, i wanna see what happens.

Despite Johnny Sack being a little *****, i was disappointed to see him get busted by the feds. Adriana getting whacked was a surprise to me..

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information