Birthday Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Thread

Its my birthday today Thursday June 5th. Nobody really famous was born on this day. Robert Kennedy was assassinated on this day.

When is humping season most popular? To figure that out we need to see what month most people were born in.

When your born are you 0 or are you 9 months or however long tell you popped out?

Cheers now lets get wasted for meeeeeeeee Birthday!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

My Birfday was last week I turned 19

Comment

It's called a birthday for a reason. When your mom gives birth to you, that day starts your life. Technically I should be 21 (ain't that a *****) if we're going by when I started developing but I'm not.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Say the month so we can conduct a vast NFLDC humping season, baby making survey to see what month produced the most of you fellow NFLDC posters! :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

The way to check when you are conceived is adding 3 months to your birthday (assuming you spent a full 9 months in your mother's womb). This is fun exercise to get junior highers and high schoolers grossed out. I find that a TON of people are born in the beginning to middle of May (meaning they were conceived on Valentine's day) and late March to early April (Christmas and New Year's coincide to made that the biggest baby-making week). I guess red suits, gifts, alcohol and party poppers really get the love making juices flowing or something.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
            The way to check when you are conceived is adding 3 months to your birthday (assuming you spent a full 9 months in your mother's womb). This is fun exercise to get junior highers and high schoolers grossed out. I find that a TON of people are born in the beginning to middle of May (meaning they were conceived on Valentine's day) and late March to early April (Christmas and New Year's coincide to made that the biggest baby-making week). I guess red suits, gifts, alcohol and party poppers really get the love making juices flowing or something.
            ha. noted!

Hitman D

Comment

Mine's coming up June 22nd. It will be my 21st birthday.

Save some rep for a good rapeage That sunday morning ;)

Comment

So far its looks like alot of May/June babies.......

Whats better on ur Birthday just include sweets in this discussion....Cake, Cup Cakes, Cookies, brownies, other. I think cake takes the cake :D I like white with white frosting but chocolate is good to.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm pretty sure I share the same birth date as Whoopi Goldberg. She is kinda cool...

Comment

Man, i'd be lying if i said i liked cake. I can only take so much of it, and by so much i mean none.

I love cheese cake though. That's some good ish.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                      I'm pretty sure I share the same birth date as Whoopi Goldberg. She is kinda cool...
                      Haha Whoopi that is awesome. June 5th was a pretty boring day history wise and birthday wise. I wish Whoopi was born on my birthday.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                        Haha Whoopi that is awesome. June 5th was a pretty boring day history wise and birthday wise. I wish Whoopi was born on my birthday.
                        I also share the same birth date as Samkon Gado, Ron Artest, Steve Zahn, Jimmy Kimmel, Vinny Testaverde, Robert Louis Stevenson and King Edward the 3rd.

Comment

I share a birthday with Donald Rumsfeld, OJ Simpson and Kielly Williams. The terrible trio.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

My birthday is September 17th.

I share it with:

Rasheed Wallace
                            Phil Jackson
                            Alexander Ovechkin
                            Mark Brunell
                            George Blanda
                            John Ritter
                            Jim Cornette
                            Elvira
                            Doug E Fresh
                            Akin Ayodele

I'm a little bit of all of them, rolled into one.

Comment

I share a birthday w/ Lebron James and Tiger Woods...among others of course but, those two alone make it pretty tough to beat.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information