Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Professional Athletes

HIRE A FREAKING DRIVER!

I mean, good god, you make MILLIONS of dollars a year, hiring a driver to drive your drunk ass around could not be that much of an inconvenience.

Athletes are THROWING their careers away because of DUI's, not to mention it is SO DANGEROUS AND STUPID.

It just pisses me off so much.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Listen up Lance Briggs. Among others.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

yea athletes who get DUI are so stupid

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
        HIRE A FREAKING DRIVER!

I mean, good god, you make MILLIONS of dollars a year, hiring a driver to drive your drunk ass around could not be that much of an inconvenience.

Athletes are THROWING their careers away because of DUI's, not to mention it is SO DANGEROUS AND STUPID.

there is 2 other cheaper ways, call a friend to drive you home or take a taxi.

Comment

yea I'm also sure some guy in an athletes entourage who mooches off of the athlete anyway could drive him around

Comment

Don't most pro athletes have a bodyguard or posse? I imagine if you had a bodyguard he'd be your driver. And if you are paying for a whole posse to leach off you, the least one could do is be your DD.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Thank you for saying what everyone already knows.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                HIRE A FREAKING DRIVER!

Have you even driven a car while drunk? It's so much fun it should be illegal.

Seriously, I don't know why they don't have a driver or something, Or at least a taxi.

Comment

Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                    Have you even driven a car while drunk? It's so much fun it should be illegal.

Seriously, I don't know why they don't have a driver or something, Or at least a taxi.
                    I have, not smashed, but decently drunk.. but only on local roads. Maybe twice.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                      Thank you for saying what everyone already knows.

If everyone knows then why is it that everytime I turn on the news theres 3 more dumbasses that killed someone driving drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        If everyone knows then why is it that everytime I turn on the news theres 3 more dumbasses that killed someone driving drunk.
                        and bicyclists... i know someone who was injured in a race. like. a road race where this douchebag was drunk and got mad. and plowed into 30 bikers.

shame.

anyway. i couldn't agree more. pro athletes have one responsibility. play their sport. if they do stuff that interferes with their ability, they should be financially reprimanded.
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Does this go for everyone who makes millions? :)

Comment

All professional athletes should have a travel fund built into their contracts. Use it for transportation annually or watch it go to waste.

Comment

How do you know that the drivers of the athletes wont be drunk though. It happened to a red Wing player in the 90's

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information