I need to vent...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to vent...

So this weekend i went up to Green Bay, with two of my friends. so we decided to leave our cars behind but one. I leave my car at my friends place, i have done it a million times. So we go up to Green Bay get drunk have a good time, when we get back i notice my car looks different. I go closer and i see the there is half a toilet, not a whole but a half, cut down the middle. I laugh a little bit, i figure just the drunk people at the bar next door, no big deal. I get the toilet off my car and turn on my car. i look at my driver side view mirror. and it has been ripped out. There is no freaking mirror where there should be one. This pisses me off. I mean seriously WTF. I can laugh about a half of a toilet on my car, but to go and rip out the side view mirror is complete BS. So after now spending 300 dollars to get my sideview mirror replaced, i am now on the war path to find this SOB and slit is god dang throat. I swear to god if i find this person they are going to be in a world of pain. anyone got any good advice for revenge or anything of the sort. cause right now a baseball bat to the face is sounding really good.

I'd advise against any form of physical revenge as it tends to attract the attention of the police and other agencies of that nature.

Comment

sugar in the gas tank?

Comment

you should leave a bag of **** on the guys car and house door

Comment

agent orange.
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

a friend of mine had a similiar situation happen to him so he took a **** on the guys car and then smeared it all over

Comment

i mean seriously a half of a toilet and a broken mirror who does that to someones car. appearently it was a bunch of rednecks who did it. so now i need to go mess their world up

Comment

Wet cement in their gas tank.

BoneKrusher

Comment

1. slit his tires
                  2. Put some diesel in a spray bottle and spray something like "f-a-g" or "narc" on his front lawn

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

What if a Packer did it?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

My vent: Gurllz make me angry.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        What if a Packer did it?
                        my car was left in kenosha. so i think i am ok with not having a packer do it.

Comment

now, if you wanna talk about ****** up, i have a friend who left her car at a friend's house overnight once, came back the next morning to find a bullet hole through the trunk.

went right through the trunk, right through the backseat and ended up lodged in the front passengers seat. called the cops which freaked her out a bit because she had so many peices of seeds and stems and crap on her floors that she thought shed get in trouble for it.....lol.

well he dug the bullet out and gave her information to give to her insurance but apparently her insurance doesn't cover something like that, so now she drives around with a bullet hole in her trunk because it would have been over 500 bucks to fix.

Comment

break his mirror and put a note saying, "revenge is a *****!"

Comment

How do you get revenge if you don't know who did it?

Somehow I doubt the bar next door had much to do with it, unless they have a bathroom w/only half a crapper left. Good luck, though. It's probably not worth it, since it takes an incredible low level of d-bag to mess with someone else's vehicle in the first place. Or it was some kid and you'll end up w/severe legal trouble for exacting revenge on some 16 year old puss.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information