Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

anybody gonna buy it? im not sure i will im not really a fan of aerosmith and im not sure if me not likeing them will make the game less fun or not.

with GH IV coming out in the fall, I'm fairly certain I won't be
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

I am waiting for IV and I cant stand Aerosmith anyway.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Saw that there is a possibility for Guitar Hero: Metallica. I just exploded in my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
          Saw that there is a possibility for Guitar Hero: Metallica. I just exploded in my pants.
          Meh, if there's much from any of the post black album, my excitement would probably be tampered.
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I can't believe they made a Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. What next? Guitar Hero: REO Speedwagon?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

Why even play guitar hero when you can play Frets on Fire?

Comment

yea i would like kill em all, and justice for all, and master of puppets songs on the game, that would be optimal. and god help us if any st anger is on there.

Hitman D

Comment

Dude, Aerosmith is one of the greatest bands of all time. They may be a little annoying but they made some of the greatest music of their era. My parents raised me on good music like this when I was a kid. It may be too old for you young kids on the boards. Their stuff recently isn't near as good as their old stuff.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                    Dude, Aerosmith is one of the greatest bands of all time. They may be a little annoying but they made some of the greatest music of their era. My parents raised me on good music like this when I was a kid. It may be too old for you young kids on the boards. Their stuff recently isn't near as good as their old stuff.
                    i would like to play dream on, that is all. maybe the cover of the beatles' song "come together" if its on there.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                      i would like to play dream on, that is all. maybe the cover of the beatles' song "come together" if its on there.
                      Only thing I would like to do to that Cover song is urinate on it...I have never heard such Blasphemy in my life as that cover song!

Comment

Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                        Only thing I would like to do to that Cover song is urinate on it...I have never heard such Blasphemy in my life as that cover song!
                        i dont enjoy the cover, but since they arent making a guitar hero: the beatles, i cant be so selective.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                          i dont enjoy the cover, but since they arent making a guitar hero: the beatles, i cant be so selective.
                          Which is why you should play Frets on Fire... I think they hav ethat song...and your bird can sing, and some other songs too. Frets on Fire is hands down better than Guitar hero!

Comment

I don't know about buying it but Dream On would be a sweet song to play one of my favorites.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I can't believe they made a Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. What next? Guitar Hero: REO Speedwagon?
                              Just wait for Guitar Hero: Air Supply.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information