Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiki Barber.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tiki Barber.

    For the first day in ever, I'm watching morning tv at my parents.

    Tiki Barber is on the today show? Serious?
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

    United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

  • #2
    Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
    For the first day in ever, I'm watching morning tv at my parents.

    Tiki Barber is on the today show? Serious?
    well, he's an African-American that doesn't scare the people in rural/middle America who actually watch the Today show.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BrentN View Post
      well, he's an African-American that doesn't scare the people in rural/middle America who actually watch the Today show.
      Because everyone's a closet giants fan?

      I mean. he's an awesome guy with tons and tons of personality. I just was hellaciously confused to see. Well. Tiki Barber in the morning.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

      United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

      Comment


      • #4
        I've seen enough of Tiki during the Cowboys-Giants game...

        Mad respect for the guy, but I don't wanna see him again...

        Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

        Comment


        • #5
          I lol'd at Tiki when the Giants won the super bowl last year.

          I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by iworshipbender View Post
            I lol'd at Tiki when the Giants won the super bowl last year.
            Ha, I did too. Retire right before they won a ring. I know that sucked.

            His brother has a ring, but he doesn't.

            Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by iworshipbender View Post
              I lol'd at Tiki when the Giants won the super bowl last year.
              Yeah, i did as well. Especially after he sandbagged everyone he could after leaving the team. Eli Manning isn't a leader enough for you Tiki? Well he has a Superbowl ring and you don't.

              Comment

              Working...
              X

              Debug Information